rawr

Panic! at the Disco

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ff7+ff10 gurl 100 View Post
    Panic! at the Disco
    awww dude i was so gonna do that

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Real Lover(really View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ff7+ff10 gurl 100 View Post
    Panic! at the Disco
    awww dude i was so gonna do that
    I WIN.

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

Q.

Quarachi

Bet you didn't expect that
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

R - Rage Against The Machine.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

S.

Siouxsie and the Banshees !

*Crys over missing R*
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

Tears for Fears
    ...Geddit?

Ultravox.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

U.

Unkle

**Edit**

Damn too slow

V.

Vanilla Ice >.<

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolfmother

Last edited by Sunny Day Suicide; 09-12-2006 at 02:13 AM.

X.

X