Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Clean socks!

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Clean socks!

I don't get how some people have big hangups about say wearing a pair of socks TWO DAYS in a row. I can understand not wearing things when they get dirty and maybe I'm just a slob but I would wear the same socks for at least a few days. And stuff like tshirts, I wear them loads before I wash them and yeah sometimes two days in a row.

Some people seem to be really obsessed with cleanliness these days, and although I shower each day I think clothes can last a bit longer :P

What about you, do you have to wear something once and wash it or would you turn your socks inside out and prolong their wearing time. (Not that I do that, but I do quite admire how Lister from the Red Dwarf chose to live. xD)

Some things are more important than clean socks!
    rawr

Maybe im a slob too cause I do the same thing. I find it retarded that you wear something once and wash it. Unless it is dirty, I dont do that. Same with t-shirts. If they arent dirty or anything, I wear it a few times more. Then I wash it.

i'm giving up,
    on the entire human race....

I usually wear a T-Shirt for one day, before washing. But I am a pretty messy person, so chances are by the end of the day it might need it.

Heck yah sometimes when Im being smart about laundry . I'll wear the same pants all week. No one knows that I do it because Im college and only see each class twice a week.

Ciddieless since 2004

I wouldn't turn my underwear inside out (Volia! Good as new!) but I wouldn't change it every day. It takes time to get comfortable in a pair of clean underwear or socks.
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

I found that imensely humourous alst year when one roomate did a washing about every 3 days, and the other did only 3 the whole year. I base laundry loads on tshirts, I wear all my thsirts once (twice in a row if its the weeend and dont lan on doing anything) then i start over again, I do that 2 or 3 times before a wash, and I hardly wear socks to worry about that xD.

I usually wear a t-shirt and a sweatshirt. I never wear a t-shirt twice without washing it. I usually don't wear the same sweatshirt or jeans twice, but I will if I'm on vacation or something and don't want to pack too much. I never wear the same socks twice without washing them, and I think the thought of wearing the same pair of underwear two days in a row is absolutely disgusting.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

I wear the same socks for a few days straight.

As for shirts/pants I'll wear them a few times before washing (as long as I don't spill something or get dirt on them etc.)

I'll wear any given pair of jeans 3-7 times in a row before washing it. However, I usually cycle T-shirts daily unless it's the weekend and I'm feeling lazy. Socks can last anywere from one to 5 uses.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh, trousers, if I have a black pair, don't expect me to wash them more than twice a year. xD
    rawr

I'm probably the biggest slob any of you would ever meet. My room is a catastrophe and you can't even walk through it because of the clothes thrown everywhere. So I have no problem wearing clothes more than once. I've picked them up off the floor before and put them on without knowing how long they've been there

always wear clean clothes, always wear clean socks but i exercise (running) daily so they get sweaty and i change them twice a day

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

I try to don a new pair of socks everytime I go out. It's not me doing the washing so I can take advantage of that
    ...Geddit?

Blog Entries

Xander is a woman after my own heart.

there was a picture here