Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Clean socks!

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    I agree with Xander. Only stuff which gets changed fo' sho' is underwear, but as a guy I have access to a special techinque which allows me to wear the same underwear four days in a row and legitimately claim it to be clean.

Normal
    Backwards
    Inside-out
    Inside-out backwards

Anything else, I wear it either until it LOOKS unclean, or until I get bored of wearing it. Unless, obviously, I do stuff in it which makes it all ew, like go running (Lol).
    That doesn't feel nice with skidmarks, I'll bet.

Quote Originally Posted by ff7+ff10 gurl 100 View Post
    Maybe im a slob too cause I do the same thing. I find it retarded that you wear something once and wash it. Unless it is dirty, I dont do that. Same with t-shirts. If they arent dirty or anything, I wear it a few times more. Then I wash it.

same

Never Ending Pain....

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Quin14 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    I agree with Xander. Only stuff which gets changed fo' sho' is underwear, but as a guy I have access to a special techinque which allows me to wear the same underwear four days in a row and legitimately claim it to be clean.

Normal
    Backwards
    Inside-out
    Inside-out backwards

Anything else, I wear it either until it LOOKS unclean, or until I get bored of wearing it. Unless, obviously, I do stuff in it which makes it all ew, like go running (Lol).
    That doesn't feel nice with skidmarks, I'll bet.
    Don't get skidmarks. Go when you have to.

I wear socks 2 days in a row, but I try to avoid it with shirts and pants.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

<div>Unlike most of my fellow band members, I like to have clean socks every friday night we perform. Some disgusting people leave their socks in the box with their shoes and the smell becomes atrocious.

me, I like to wear my black socks all day (*heaven forbid they be navy blue :OOOOOOOOO) to school because I am totally cool like that.

I will be wearing them tomorrow for shya.
    </div><div style= ":bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: relative; left: 3px; top: -7.2em; font-size:11pt;">Unlike most of my fellow band members, I like to have clean socks every friday night we perform. Some disgusting people leave their socks in the box with their shoes and the smell becomes atrocious.

me, I like to wear my black socks all day (*heaven forbid they be navy blue :OOOOOOOOO) to school because I am totally cool like that.

I will be wearing them tomorrow for shya.
    </div>

Lumberjack Recognized Member RSL's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

My feet are gross. They often sweat a lot. My socks are often damp after a 10 hour day at work. If I were to try wearing them the next day without washing them, they would be all crusty (not to mention smelly). I would be totally miserable.

I sometimes wear jeans more than once without washing them. Only if they didn't get visibly dirty though. I don't feel gross doing that. I would feel gross wearing a t-shirt, underwear, or socks twice though.