It's an ugly.....horse thing....geez.

Bahamut
    He looks much better in just about every other FF

Magus Sisters
    They just don't go well with all the other aeons IMO

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Favorite: Bahamut (nuclear reactor spinny ring go ZOOMkaBOOM!1OPNE), Anima (looks really awesome), Magus Sisters (yay! References!)

Least Favorite: Eh, don't really like Ifrit.

Favorite: I agree with Anima, despite she's ugly.

Least: Valefor. Too weak. I also dislike the Bahamut, as he looks like more of a Reptile body builder than a dragon.

I liked all of them personally. My least favorites would have to be the 3 optional ones.

Anima was nifty, but I sort of disliked the impression I got that it was uber mega 1337 +5 of doom ness over everything else...especially when I could just get any otheraeon to be as strong as it. >.>

Bahamut had a real nifty new look in this game I thought.

Valefor and Ixion were nifty for thier first appearences in a game. Well Ixion I think might of been in one earlier, I forget at the moment. But Valefor was a real nice new one I thought. And had a pretty nice design.

Yojimbo. I just disliked how you had to pay him for EVERY attack. Made him a bit too weak I thought that you had little control over him.

Magus sisters were ok, but didn't really make me like thier design and implementation in the battle system.

Ifrit had a real nifty make over like Bahamut also. And Shiva, I forget what she looked like actually. >.>
    This space intentionally left blank.

Bahamut and Ifrit will always be my fav no matter what.
    I will let TehAnima tell the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by TehAnima View Post
    Least Favorite
    Ixion
    It's an ugly.....horse thing....geez. IMO

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

Favorite: Anima because it's this crazy zombie fish woman with a second head under ground!!! I once said in a conversation "You shall sink into the ground and a skeleton woman shall punch you!!!" Ahh, I laughed. They didn't know what I was talking about...

Least Favorite: Valefor. Because she's really annoying when you wanna prepare her overdrive for a boss battle, Boost. *monsters dont do anything* BOOST!!! *monsters are still pussys* BOOST FFS *lolno* -.-
    And she's not that great anyway, meh.
    jkhkjg

Are we talking about the Dark Aeons or the good Aeons?

The dark Aeons are all overrated and suck at battle.

The good Aeons are nice to have perhaps Anima and Bahamut are my favourite i always see them as the most powerfull.

my favourites would have to be Anima and valefor , i like Anima's overdrive , its kills most fiends and as for valefor i liked how this Aeon and yuna had a sort of friendship , i liked it when she saved yuna from berville

my worst choice of Aeon would be yojimbo , i hated the fact that i had to pay him every time(like someone has already said) and ixion , i dont see the point in this Aeon , its attacks arent that good and it never helped me out when i played the game

Favorite:Magus sisters
    I liked the fact that you couldn't always control them 100% and Mindy's passado kicked some serious ***

Least favorite:Valefor
    He was always the weakest of my aeons.I didn't like his design also(too colorful)

Bahamut's actions look nice, but he looks a little overdone graphically.
    Anima's overderive looks nice.. but she takes a while to summon/kill things.
    Shiva is rather quick in attacking and no negatives really.
    Ifrit is ok.
    Ixion didn't really impress me much beyond what Shiva and Ifrit already had.
    Valefor I liked a good bit. His special was rather nice at the begin... slowing attackers down and killing them by delaying their turn.

Hmm that leaves Yojimbo and the Magus Sisters

Yojimbo: IMO quite overrated for the story and scenes behind him... to end up not really being worth much.... especially having to pay him.

Magus Sisters: Passado = lots of damage, but besides that and AutoLife, their only real advantage is flashy attacks and the fact that there are 3 of them.

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

My favorite Aeon: I'll go with Magus Sisters. They had a lot of fun spells and attacks, and their Delta Attack is quite cool. I also liked Shiva.

My least favorite Aeon: Hard to say since I don't think there was an Aeon I disliked. However, I used Ifrit and Ixion somewhat less than the others.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryûkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryûkishi

i didn't like the concpet of anima, but her overdive tops it and makes her my fav.

i like all of them really besides yojimbo and the magus sisters sorta tick me off. i think the prospect of an ff game is tactics, and thats near impossible with those 2

Why do you imprison your saviour?

I liked most of the aeons, but Anima has to be my fav. She looks cool and her story is interesting.

I'm not fond of yojimbo because you have to pay him, or the magus sisters because they can be unpredictable (which also counts against Yojimbo), plus I don't like bugs. My least favourite however must be Ixion. I just find him completely and utterly useless and lame.

My favs:
    Anima and Ixion

My least favs:
    Bahamut--sorry but i don't like it in this FF, it's too much!-- and Valefor

"People Always Lie" - House MD.

Member of the KH Trinity

Favorite - Bahamut and Shiva

Least Favorite - Valefor

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html