Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: English or Japanese??

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roto13-ness View Post
    I don't go for this "How it's meant to be watched" reasoning. It was meant to be understood and not read.
    It was meant to be understood, yes, and I can personally understand written English better than spoken, which is also one of the reasons I prefer the subtitles. Of course, this pretty much applies only to those who don't have English as their mother tongue.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

the japenese was best. if you noticed, most of the US actors were soap opera actors (no lie). so... they are already kinda fake.

dilly dally shilly shally? I'd rather hear "Zururururururu" all day long.

and when Tifa was 'fussing' at cloud, she sounded like she was uncomfortable.
    I eat a lot when I got the munchies. A lot... maybe too much... hmm...

http://www.eyetricks.com/scary_optical_illusion2.htm
    click it....

English.

Every time I watch an anime with subs on, I always miss parts of it because my eyes are always focused on the words instead of what's actually happening in the film.

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by -Red XIII- View Post
    the japenese was best. if you noticed, most of the US actors were soap opera actors (no lie). so... they are already kinda fake.

dilly dally shilly shally? I'd rather hear "Zururururururu" all day long.

and when Tifa was 'fussing' at cloud, she sounded like she was uncomfortable.
    lol that is soooooooo true! and i gotta admit kadaj and co definately sounded like overzealous teenagers with a penchant for violence, vandalism and spoiltness (as my mum said whilst watching AC "their not evil they just need their asses spanked" which was of course offered up by cloud) rather like FF's very own set of chavs lol