Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: too easy

Default too easy

Was it me or was it to easy; I mean I like it but it was just to easy.

Easy is not the word for it
    the normal setting took me 1 day to beat going easy. Very hard took me a day and a half. and I have never died
    I have a Final Fantasy VII RPG up and almost ready

Final Fantasy VII: The Last Battle

I am currently working on geting it set back up correctly so I really do not expect anyone to go yet but it is possible. also I do not expect high scores for it yet.

I am open to suggestions for it and also new skin themes that would go allong with it. also any images that you think would go well will be considered.

I am open for registration and will be holding interviews on the site later this week for G-mod and Mod positions.

Eh. Its not just you.
    THE MEW HATH NO NEED OF A SIG >:3

but the story was good at least

FFXIV Character

Denston Fairclough (Midgardsormr)

I don't know, I had trouble in some spots. (Mostly on the chapter 8 and 11 bosses, which are the hardest in the game, in my opinion. And that's only because they're pretty fast.) But then again, I went straight to hard mode with manual aiming and no modifications until the chapter 8 boss fight...which is when it suddenly started to become a pain in the ass, incidentally.

Of course, they made the final stages really easy, for obvious reasons. They always make final bosses really easy nowadays.

I started Ex Hard, and so far I've gotten passed Kalm without any real troubles. I died a few times on purpose, though, just to get to level 8-9 before the end of the stage. The game is only as challenging as you want it to be. It really varies depending on how you set stuff up.
    Last edited by Seifer; 09-13-2006 at 07:23 PM.

The game in terms of the main story was easy to me, but the extra missions were freaking difficult. I'm not too far.
    BEHOLD!!! The 88 Plymouth Sundance!!

If you want the ultimate weapon then you have to have about 3 mil, I thought that was stupid

Actually, the Ultima Weapon only requires 250,000 gil, which is still hard to come by, but not nearly as much as 3,000,000 gil is. Anyways, on topic, most of the game was pretty easy. There were some bosses in particular that annoyed me. Those were Shelke and Rosso, but I'm the kind of player who likes to think out what they're going to do, and the really quick bosses did not give me a chance to do that, hence my trouble with them. I thought Azul would be much harder than he was, but the fact that he was slow is probably what made it so easy for me.

it costed 2000000 + the other 2 upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by Masamunemaster View Post
    it costed 2000000 + the other 2 upgrades
    Actually, you have an extra zero in there. It did not cost 2 million. It cost 2 hundred thousand. Only five zeros. Not six. Therefore, it only cost 250,000 (two-hundred-fifty-thousand). That is first upgrade cost 15,000 (fifteen-thousand) and the second one cost 35,000 (thirty-five-thousand). Those added together makes 50,000 (fifty-thousand). Plus the final upgrade costing 200,000 (two-hundred-thousand) makes a total of 250,000 (two-hundred-fifty-thousand).

BTW, I added the parenthese numbers in there to get rid of any confusion. It is not an insult to your intelligence or anything. You might not take it that way, but on the off-chance that you do, I decided to add this disclaimer.

It was difficult choices at the end of each mission because you had to decide what stuff to do. Get gil or keep leveling up?! Hm, that was the most difficult for me. I didn't know what to do... it was all too apetizing.
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...

A true ffix lover Ashley Schovitz's Avatar

It was uber hard!

Yellow Winged Angel

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

I bet they will un-gimp it in the pal version, muahahahaha.

Articles
    Blog Entries

It was simple

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

Easiest game ever, and the transforming made it even easier.