Thread: Emerald Weapon (Spoilers)

Default Emerald Weapon (Spoilers)

I just did something I never thought I would do. I just beat emerald weapon in 2 turns. The way I did was have every character I have have a level 2 knights of the round. I used it with all 3 every turn and in 2 turns he was dead
    I have a Final Fantasy VII RPG up and almost ready

Final Fantasy VII: The Last Battle

I am currently working on geting it set back up correctly so I really do not expect anyone to go yet but it is possible. also I do not expect high scores for it yet.

I am open to suggestions for it and also new skin themes that would go allong with it. also any images that you think would go well will be considered.

I am open for registration and will be holding interviews on the site later this week for G-mod and Mod positions.

Assuming each hit dealt the maximum damage...

[(13 * 9,999) * 3] * 2 = 779,922

That would mean Emmy still has 220,078 HP remaining.

Also: why did you bother getting three Lv2 KotRs? Why not give two characters mastered ones?

hm don't know I guess but it was this morning when I said just beat so it might have been 3 rounds.

I am currently working on geting it set back up correctly so I really do not expect anyone to go yet but it is possible. also I do not expect high scores for it yet.

I am open to suggestions for it and also new skin themes that would go allong with it. also any images that you think would go well will be considered.

I am open for registration and will be holding interviews on the site later this week for G-mod and Mod positions.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

How do you even get 3 level 2 knights of the round. It isn't like you can buy extra ones so you should only be able to have 1 level 2 at any given time.

Exactly, ed. I think it's fair to assume Neo's making it up.

I'm not saying it's impossible to beat Emmy in two rounds, but you i) cannot have the set up you described and, ii) use that set up to beat it in two turns.
    Last edited by TheSpoonyBard; 09-12-2006 at 10:19 PM.

'Gabby Hayes' big Bart's Friend Milhouse's Avatar

Maybe he used mime and I don't see any spoilers to validate that title so I'll just add one in

Aeris dies
    ...Geddit?

NOt everyone knows you fight the emerald weapon. also I did beat it. not in 2 turns in 3. Don't care if you beleive me though

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Congratulations on your believable achievement, Neo Blackheart, but this isn't really worth a thread I'm afraid.