Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you agree??

So the very first in the series, the first ff game that started out on the console with not so good 2d graphics all round had the worst graphics today? Ho noes, thats unexpected.

i liked this site just because i like reading peoples opinions, even if i disagree with them. i like how he compared all different aspects of the series.

as for the "US FIRST FF BEING 7 = FAVE FF FOREVER" you people are really boring. like a game for your own reasons, and pay no attention to the reasons other people like games. FF7 was my first FF, and it is also my favourite FF. but i resent being referred to as some sort of idiot that is incapable of judging things on their individual merits. there are things wrong with FF7 and there are things the other FFs do better than it. but that doesn't mean anyone who played it first, and also likes it, has an invalid opinion or is "blind".

The mere fact that he treats FFVI like it's a run in the mill game is upsetting enough. But it is his opinons...and I do enjoy his site.
    Last edited by Skarr; 10-15-2006 at 02:39 AM.

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    i liked this site just because i like reading peoples opinions, even if i disagree with them. i like how he compared all different aspects of the series.

as for the "US FIRST FF BEING 7 = FAVE FF FOREVER" you people are really boring. like a game for your own reasons, and pay no attention to the reasons other people like games. FF7 was my first FF, and it is also my favourite FF. but i resent being referred to as some sort of idiot that is incapable of judging things on their individual merits. there are things wrong with FF7 and there are things the other FFs do better than it. but that doesn't mean anyone who played it first, and also likes it, has an invalid opinion or is "blind".
    *applause*

I can't believe this guy doesn't like FFT!

This guy's ratings only apply to himself, and yet he's sad enough that he needs the whole world to know his opinions.

1. He puts down FF VII, but when it came out it was the best. He can't see that.
    2. The guy seems obsessed with FF VIII. I don't think this game got any negative comments.
    3. Constantly putting down good games like FF IX. I like this game much more than FF VIII.

Overall, it's amusing to see how he thinks of the games, but don't take it for real. He's just a disillusioned person blinded from the overall perspective and grandness of Final Fantasy and each of its games.

Which FF Character Are You?

Pure light, Shine on bloody impurity! Holy!

He is right though...Quina blows. Both as a male and female.
    I'm a water dude, jet skis, water pools
    Surfin' the (waaaave), I'm hurtin' the (waaaave)...
    "Oh Yes" ~ Juelz Santana

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

My god this thread is from like 1947 or something.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald weapon View Post
    just randomly doing picture searchs and i came across this site

www.warmech.net/special/awards/awards.html

the keeps repeadly dissin ff7(which done my tits in!)but other choices i would agree with him

so wat do you think?
    I think you're wrong. I think many of the other games recieved more undeserved bashing than FF7 did.

Anyway, to me it seems like he didn't even undestand all the games.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?