Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wing(s)

Originally I was turned off by the new artwork, but I'mstarting to warm up to it.

The new ship looks like an Esper.
    I am employee #1135: master of paperwork.

I'm loving this game so far...

FFXIV Character

Laurelin Kementari (Sargatanas)

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/ff12rw/

And trailer Volume 5 is up guys! So we get some in-game Winged Judge action. I take it that he's an antagonist now.

And here's the scan of the Winged Judge:

http://www.jeux-france.com/Webmaster...3747_0_big.jpg

Nice... I also like the DS versions of FF XII's music. I believe that whoever made FF XII's OST said that there are only 3 new tracks in RW, all otehrs are reused FF XII music. Not really that bad, I kinda liked FF XII's OST. Some originality would have been nice, though. Oh well...

Quote Originally Posted by Elpizo View Post

And trailer Volume 5 is up guys! So we get some in-game Winged Judge action. I take it that he's an antagonist now.
    I saw some jobs from FFTA. Does this mean the return of jobs for our characters?

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

FFXIV Character

Quote Originally Posted by Crossblades View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Elpizo View Post

I saw some jobs from FFTA. Does this mean the return of jobs for our characters?
    I don't think so, if I might be honest. The FFTA jobs here are characters, I've seen that in almost most trailer Volumes. This game shares many similarities in terms of graphcis with FFTA. I'm sure you've seen the Zombies, Lamias and Tonberries in one of the screens/trailers, right? Almost exactly the same as FFTA, just some DS upgrade.

And with the license ring, 50 summons, I think there's no real need for a job system. I think... Unless they want all 3 games of the Ivalice Alliance to have a job system... I think that if it would have a job system, we would know by now, with the game's release only being less than 2 months away.

We'll probably see the jobs again in FFTA2, and of course in the other Ivalice Alliance game: FFT: The Lion Wars (we even get new jobs there, so, good job stuff in sight).

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

Fran looks awesome, Balthier looks like a gay chav =/
    jkhkjg

Blog Entries

Who are those small little characters around Balthier Fran Penelo and Vaan?

One of them is Kytes, and one of them looks amazingly like Ashe (The one with the pink skirt). I don't know about the other two.
    When life gives you a cactus, hug it. When life gives you lemons, throw them back at life and say, "Lemons? Who ever heard of hugging lemons? give me a cactus!

Renial.tripod.com/: A budding Legend of Mana site

Quote Originally Posted by Angi-Kaiser View Post
    One of them is Kytes, and one of them looks amazingly like Ashe (The one with the pink skirt).
    The one in the pink shirt is Filo.

Vaan - "Hey, you!"

Skirt, not shirt. The one on the right side of the photo, by the blonde guy wearing armor.
    When life gives you a cactus, hug it. When life gives you lemons, throw them back at life and say, "Lemons? Who ever heard of hugging lemons? give me a cactus!

Skirt, not shirt. The one on the right side of the photo, by the blonde guy wearing armor.
    It's still Filo. And I meant to type in Skirt

Vaan - "Hey, you!"

FFXIV Character

Clear picture of the Winged Judge:

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/9...eofwingij7.png

Filo is the one on the left, next to Kytes. Filo's hair is brown. I'm talking about the girl on the Right, who is blonde and looks like Ashe.

Filo is the one on the left, next to Kytes. Filo's hair is brown. I'm talking about the girl on the Right, who is blonde and looks like Ashe.
    Have you beaten FF XII yet? If not, then don't look at the bottom spoiler

(SPOILER)
    The one in armor is Basch. Remember in the ending of FF XII, he became a Judge to protect Larsa.
    But the girl does look like Ashe. Could be her

Vaan - "Hey, you!"