Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wing(s)

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

The Garchimacera is adorable.

FFXIV Character

Laurelin Kementari (Sargatanas)

More Revenant Wings news:

On the official site a gameplay movie has been added to the trailer section. It also plays on the main page of the site. It's quite nice, so be sure to check it out!
    http://www.square-enix.co.jp/ff12rw/

Also, a limitted edetion of a crystal white DS Lite has been announced. Nicknamed "Sky Pirates Edition".
    http://watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs...209/ffrw01.htm

And here's some more artwork:
    http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?i...althieran0.png

http://img291.imageshack.us/my.php?image=franof7.png

I'm so torn - the n64 was my first system, so I never played anything prior to it and my GOD watching me play the original mario is hysterical because all I seem to be able to do is fall off the damn ledges BUT -

It is sad that I want to play Revenant Wings because I want to see what becomes of the characters from FFXII? *sigh*

Oh and thanks for the updates! That video is great!

ice find :P
    finished: ff3ds, ff4,ff5, ff7,ff8,ff9,ff10,ff tactics and advance

FFXIV Character

Two new scans:

http://www.ngcfrance.com/images/news...gs/scan_15.jpg

http://www.ngcfrance.com/images/news...gs/scan_14.jpg

The second scan show something rumored to be called the 'license ring' and Shiva and her happy family (?).

Hmmm... Am I the only one who sees quite a bit of similarities between this "License ring" and the sphere grid? I'm interested to see where they take it.
    When life gives you a cactus, hug it. When life gives you lemons, throw them back at life and say, "Lemons? Who ever heard of hugging lemons? give me a cactus!

Renial.tripod.com/: A budding Legend of Mana site

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

FFXIV Character

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/ff12rw

It is time to check the official page yet again.
    So far the trailer section of the site had the trailer and 2 gameplay videos.

Now the third gameplay video is up showing something that I missed in every FF after IX: AIRSHIP FLYING! YAY! And the world map is also back. I love it. Airship Flying rules, period.

Also, I find that this game has a rather interesting mix of 2D and 3D. I hope they will use this style in more FF's on the DS (like, FFTA2?).

There is also some new things at the character section (Nono IS cute ^^ ), Game System and Lemurés.

Only 2 more months until the importing-madness can begin...

Quote Originally Posted by Elpizo View Post
    Only 2 more months until the importing-madness can begin...

But at least 7 more months till it reaches the states. Maybe more =(

But that trailer looks nice. It's shaping up to be a great DS game

Vaan - "Hey, you!"

I think that the new game looks rather intresting, I think it is nice to see that they make all diffrent kinds of Final Fantasy games nowdays and just don´t concentrate on 3D games.
    But one thing that makes me mad is that they want to force us to buy every singel consol that comes out, to play all the Final Fantasy games you need a: Playstation 2, Playstation 3, DS, Gamecube, PSP and so on. Who can affored buying all of them, I want to play Final Fantasy 13 I am dying for it but I can never affored a Playstation 3 since it is most expensive in Europe.

Any way the new Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wing looks great and I would love to play it.

Here is some pics I found: http://www.level7.nu/spel/spel.php?id=2951 (The site is on swedish but there are images from the game)

Vaan - "Hey, you!"

FFXIV Character

Some more info:

From what I heard, there's over 50 summons in this game.
    Summons are devided in 3 categories: Flying, Melee and Range.
    There are 5 elements (Fire, water, earth, thunder, none).
    Summons are also devided in ranks (Like Shiva = Rank III, Darling Shiva = Rank II, Baby Shiva = Rank I)

Mist quickenings are back. Some Mist quickenings and summons will be obtained through sidequests and not through the main story. (Like XII, I guess?) The License Ring also has a hand in how many summons one can call upon at the same time (or something like that, not sure).

The airship you'll be flying around in, the Beiluge, is enormous. In the Trailer Volume 3 one could see Vaan walking around in a Town, right? Wrong. That's not a town, its the lounge area of the Beiluge.

Also, the game's main story will be around 50% of the game itself, the other 50% will be sidequests (Like FF XII, huh?).

Some more info:

Summons are also devided in ranks (Like Shiva = Rank III, Darling Shiva = Rank II, Baby Shiva = Rank I)

Mist quickenings are back. Some Mist quickenings and summons will be obtained through sidequests and not through the main story. (Like XII, I guess?) The License Ring also has a hand in how many summons one can call upon at the same time (or something like that, not sure).

The airship you'll be flying around in, the Beiluge, is enormous. In the Trailer Volume 3 one could see Vaan walking around in a Town, right? Wrong. That's not a town, its the lounge area of the Beiluge.

Also, the game's main story will be around 50% of the game itself, the other 50% will be sidequests (Like FF XII, huh?).
    Where did you get this info?

Vaan - "Hey, you!"

FFXIV Character

Quote Originally Posted by Crossblades View Post
    Some more info:

Where did you get this info?
    Visiting other forums where people get translations of scans quicker than here is a good thing, believe me.

Never said its 100% correct, but the guy who got this is pretty reliable, since all his other info I got from him was pretty accurate too. And it seems to mach with the scans and the trailers on the site.