Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I Love Music do you?

Blog Entries

I love queens rappers like Nas, Mobb Deep, Cormega, The Bravehearts, Nature, and some others like AZ, The Game, Quan, Kanye West. I also <3 AFI

I love Jeff Buckley, among many other great artists. There's a few good pop/rock/alternative/grassroots guys around Australia that are really talented too.

I couldn't go a day without music. Always have a guitar by my side! Or at least an MP3 player.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

I junctioned your GF ;) BardTard's Avatar

Moogle

I would die without music. It keeps me sane. I'm listening to music right now. I got a music player for my 17th birthday and the batteries keep dying It makes me mad But yes I love music. I love FF music, techno, rock, metal... techno makes me all ADD like and dancing and I LOVE Evanescence. Sometimes I think Amy Lee is stalking me... lol

Blog Entries

What's hot? You look like Paris Hilton and her music is not hot!
    Anyway I can't live without music, when I'm down or when I'm high I think that music follows persons life... I think hip-hop or rap in my opinion is just getting old fashion, everybody raps now a days, they forgot the really meaning of music, feelings and be new!

I think Keane are the best because they make songs that can touch people and they just use the piano and drums (who ever thought of making rock with piano smth so traditional?!)... Tom Chaplin does have an increadble voice, it's not those kind of voices like James Blunt that looks like he ate tons of helium lool

Even though Muse had better songs I think they can still recover from 'Black holes and revelations' and be a little more 'Apocalise, please'...

Default new singles

Your right about Paris Hilton im not a fan really I don’t even think she good looking really anyway I got some new singles today Lemars soulful song Its Not That Easy I love that song, The Scissor Sisters I Don’t Feel Like Dancing they sound so much like the BEE GEES and I got a few that aint out till Monday look out for Supafly INC. Moving Too Fast its got a cool backing track from a Phill Collins song.

i love music so much, alot of feelings are expressed through music..

that also includes drawing!

Never Ending Pain....

Yes I love music. Bach, Beethoven, Chopin, and Mozart are the reasons for living.

Default classicial

a lot of people dont take classicial music seriously but i think it can be very moveing i like classicial music of films like Star Wars, The Godfather and Once Upon A Time In America and anything pavorotti does is brilliant!

Blog Entries

I love classic music, i think that ppl who like music should appreciate verey kind of music... the one I really love from classical music it's Albinoni Tomasso...

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

Yes I love music. Bach, Beethoven, Chopin, and Mozart are the reasons for living.
    me too.....i do lots of bach and paginnini and little bits of mozart.....neo classical stylie...

Default appreciate

yea I think you have to appreciate all music I mean their will be music you wont like but in all most any type of music theirs something good mind u their is a lot of bad too

Default Lemars its not that easy

i love this song at the moment! it allways makes me sing and i think it will go to no1!

Quote Originally Posted by nik0tine View Post
    I've only heard of one of those guys, that being Bach. Wasn't he the lead singer of Skid Row?

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

I've only heard of one of those guys, that being Bach. Wasn't he the lead singer of Skid Row?
    hahahahahahahahaha....your jokin right....hahahahahahaha...

yeh choppin in the nocturnes...

Sephiro this here.

I'll lsiten to anything! I love music. The genre I dont listen to as much is rap, not a massive fan of that. And I guess rock or pop are the 2 main genres I listen to.