Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Love Music do you?

Default I Love Music do you?

im a DJ I do discos and karaoke’s i love lots of different types of music my favourite music is Britpop and Two Tone bands like oasis, blur, Madness and The Specials. I love playing music and seeing peoples reactions when you play a song they love! i have been giging for about 3 years now so i know what music people like, when I first started it was a learning curb the first one i done was an England game it was when we played france i just played some footie songs Vindaloo Three Lions that kind of thing i messed it up big time though! we was beating france 1-0 with 10 minets to go so I decided to put the victory music on! what a big mistake they scored for a free kick then a penalty somebody said that he was gona hit the DJ! it was lucky that my dad and all his mates heard and they chased him out the pub! haha their was a little fight nothing big luckily!

Anyway this forum is for people who love music! Let me know what’s hot and what’s not

I'm really into metal music. Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Anthrax, Megadeth, Testament, Exodus, Arch Enemy, Lamb Of God, Trivium, Pantera, and Overkill are just some of my favorite bands.

I'm into Screamo and Death. So My favs would be- Cannibal Corpse, Winter Solstice, Slayer, The 69eyes and HIM.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I love music. I went through a looong stage in my life where I pretty much stopped listening to it, which was silly. Music makes me haaaappy. I love waiting for new CDs I want to come out or discovering new bands. I love the site last.fm as it's helped me find loads of new bands I probably wouldn't have done anyway... I love cute music, fun, happy, upbeat stuff, acoustic, game music, electronic...lots and I love to find mooore I am going to my very first music festival on Friday and I am SO excited as I will be going to see some of the bands I love (the boy least likely to, suburban kids with biblical names, ed harcourt, i'm from barcelona...)

I probably go through big phases of listening to some stuff nonstop for a few weeks then getting sick of it, but whatever, obsessions are good =P Currently I really love get cape. wear cape. fly and the fratellis. I loveee music to put me in a good happy mood, or play loud in the car or listen to all day long at work.... yeah music is just...life really =P All I don't like is stuff I find boring which could be anything....Coldplay is one, hehe. Ah this weekend will be the best, man.
    rawr

Music plays a very important role in my life, I listen to my iPod everwhere, on the train to school, walking down the road, lying in my room. Baisically, Im always listening to music. Im into Hip Hop mainly, Reggae, RnB, DnB and trance. I like the odd bit of rock every now and again...
    Last edited by Dreddz; 09-14-2006 at 09:50 PM.

I absolutely love music . I never used to be into music as heavily as I am now. I listen to practically anything that catches my fancy and I prob. have one of the weirdest tastes in music out of everyone I know. I mean one minute I'll be listening to the OST from Inu-yasha and the next I'll be listening to Ghost of Perdition by Opeth lol. I mean, why limit your tastes to music that all sounds the same, when there is such great music out there? I'm always trying to find more things to listen to and I'm really happy when I find something new I really like. So in short (lol) music is a big part of my life, and I could go on and on about it.

I used to listen to music quite a bit but lately, eh... The radio is just a joke and I don't ever feel like going out of my way to find the good stuff out there, so I'm just really disconnected from it all lately.

I need to find some music-in-the-know friend to just leech off or something.

I CANT go a day without my music!! I carry my mp3 player around everywhere I go, infact im even listening to it right now! I love having an adrenalin(I know I spelt that wrong) rush every second of the day, listening to music I can really dance to.I love listening to Asian Kung Fu Generation, the Final Fantasyirge of Cerberus soundtrack( but mostly the song-Redemption), crossfade,Within Temptation,Frou Frou,and TONS of anime+video game songs.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver View Post
    I used to listen to music quite a bit but lately, eh... The radio is just a joke and I don't ever feel like going out of my way to find the good stuff out there, so I'm just really disconnected from it all lately.

I need to find some music-in-the-know friend to just leech off or something.
    This is exactly why I have Sirius Satellite Radio. I've found there's more musical variety than regular radio on that. My parents and I have it through our satellite TV provider, Dish Network. There's only one thing that sucks about the service we have, though; Dish Network won't give us Howard Stern.

At least I still get to listen to Sirius 27 Hard Attack (the heaviest music on or off the planet). \m/ ^_^ \m/

The Hush Sound is music. And that is that.

Default favourite tunes

this was posted by someboady

I used to listen to music quite a bit but lately, eh... The radio is just a joke and I don't ever feel like going out of my way to find the good stuff out there, so I'm just really disconnected from it all lately

maybe you should go back and listen to some old stuff i dont mean really old but its good sometimes to look back and think that tune is still cool! you might find your favourite type of music you never know

I didn't care before I got internet access. It's a LOT easier to love music when you can actually hear good stuff. Everyone who loves music should try www.pandora.com.

Music makes me and as a drummer, composer and lyric author I make it. Music runs in my vains.

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

Music makes me and as a drummer, composer and lyric author I make it. Music runs in my vains
    me as a virtuoso guitar player has this kinda thing goin on too......
    i make my own songs aswel...not sittin down an writin them jus doin a bit of improv tryin to catch the attenetion of some chicks...youll get really good really fast if you need to catch some hot chicks man....huhuhuhuhhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuuhuh.....

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Music is my drug. It makes me happy than anything else ever could. I absoloutly love music.

I don't have a favourite genre, I sorta listen to everything xD 95% being Rock(The Rasmus, Bitch Alert, The 69 Eyes - To name but a few~), I have a teeeeeeny amount of maybe HipHop/Pop stuff (Kaksio, PMMP, Kwan). Its all good, though! As they're finnish ^_____^