Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "It's too easy!!" So what's difficult?

Breath of Fire 3. there was one part in the middle of the game where you had to be a certain level to get past a boss. I wasn't and since I was trapped in a canyon there was no way to find some random encounters to level up. So that ended my game right there :weep:

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You can make Morrowind either easy or hard to begin with, depending on your skill choices. In the end though, the thing becomes cake. You can stroll through Mournhold and kill everyone without thinking about it.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

I never had a problem with Vagrant Story. :{

Quote Originally Posted by vivi_ultima View Post
    Final Fantasy VII-Level 99 character-All skill/spell/summon learned-fully-charged ultimate weapon-Mystile-All GameShark good codes.

Even with this, I still can't beat the first boss in FFVII.
    OMG This made me lurch forward in my seat as I laughed aloud. People around me in the library gave me hard looks for a disruption. Screw them!
    Bleach is a bitch.
    Is that an RPG?

As for me, I don't know. When I first watched my cousin play FF2 (FFIV reality) on the SNES, I didn't know what the hell an RPG was. After FF7, I've played about a 73 RPGs, several of which I bought and a lot of which I bought before playing.

Final Fantasy VII: I bought it after I beat it as a rental. I was new to RPs so it took me several weeks to work through the game. Beating the final boss was relatively easy in comparison.
    Tactics: can't even start it.
    VIII: beat it.
    IX: beat it.
    X: beat it and stopped playing it.
    XI: yeah right, like I care.
    X-2: beat it twice and I stopped playing it.
    DoC: beat it but I can't unlock the secret ending damn it.
    Xenosaga: haven't beat it.
    Episode 2: haven't beat it.
    Star Ocean Til: haven't beat it.
    Wild Arms 2&3: haven't beat'em.

Well, as you can imagine, the list goes on. It shows that aside from Final Fantasy (and Tactics), I'm notoriously incompetent with RPGs. I still hold it in my opinion though that anyone who claims that a game with 40+ hours of play was 100% completed before even reaching the 24-hour mark is either lying or a psycho-savant and should be devoting their unimaginable brain power to curing the uncurable and solving for war rather than wasting their time and energy on a forum complaining that a game was too quick and easy.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X View Post
    I still hold it in my opinion though that anyone who claims that a game with 40+ hours of play was 100% completed before even reaching the 24-hour mark is either lying or a psycho-savant and should be devoting their unimaginable brain power to curing the uncurable and solving for war rather than wasting their time and energy on a forum complaining that a game was too quick and easy.
    I have only ever played 1 40 hour RPG and that is Xenogears. Everything else is like 15-25 hours depending. Also 100% in an RPG is up to the person playing. If you didn't get every single weapon and item in the game and blah blah blah blah blah then you never really 100% the game.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jowy View Post
    I always thought Robotrek was pretty damn difficult.
    Finally someone gets it.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

First of all, I would like to say that if you're overleveling on the very beginning of the game to get to level 8,000 the game's bound to be easy from there.

Hardest RPG....FFX-2. I didn't like the way it was set up, and it's really easy until chapter five, where I can not do ANYTHING.
    :P

I also got stuck once on Threads of Fate for a couple of years, because I could not figure out the Underground Ruins. I wanted to hang myself once I finally figured out how. It was just so simple....
    (a very easy RPG for those of you who've never heard of it)

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

FF4 Hardtype.

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!