Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: #@%#!!!

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

I got stung for the first time recently, actually. It was last summer and I was at a gathering of some sort for my dad's work. I was in line to get my sister a sno-cone and...a wasp flew down my shirt, stung me on the stomach, and flew away. A second wasp did the same only in a differnt spot...It hurt

Quote Originally Posted by Rengori View Post
    At least I learned I'm not alergic to bee stings today.
    But that's for today. You can (unfortunately) develope the alergies at any time.

I was really little the first time, like 5 or 6. I was in the garden, or trying to get into the garden, but got stung and chased by a bunch of bees (my dad has bee hives, so their everywhere in the summer)
    It HUUUUUUURT! T_T

asdfghjkl;'

Back from the Abyss ValkyrieWing's Avatar

I got stung once. Strangely, it didn't swell up a whole lot. My mom's severely allergic, bad enough that she had one of those epinephrin needles that she has to shove into her thigh if she get's stung, so it was strange I didn't react worse.

Mosquito bites, on the other hand, mutate into egg-sized lumps with me. ^_^;
    ~Ye must desire respite from thy empty existence. Thou shalt have it.~

well, back in the day when flared jeans got popular again... circa 1999 (haha) i was in the car with my cousin going to school when i try and fix my pants, smoothing them out when all of a sudden i feel a sharp pain on my fingertip. my pants start to vibrate or whatever in that spot so i check out whats going on and lo and behold a bumblebee flies out from it... i think it got caught in the flared area of the jean... anyway, that scared the living daylights out of me...
    Life is never constant, but love should never be uncertain.

:mog:

Which FF Character Are You?

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I got stung a few times, but not any lately. The last time was... quite a long time ago. I was walking, and I stumbled into something, and noticed that a wasp was stinging my ankle. D:

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

I got stung by a big-ass wasp once. I was about 7 years old, and I was outside playing. I saw this huge wasp near me. Not knowing any better than to leave them alone, I started swinging my arms at it, trying to get it away. As it turns out, I learned the hard way that it wouldn't just go away like a fly. That wasp approached my arm (I don't remember whether it was my left or my right arm), and stung me. I was crying like a baby. I know the area where I got stung got swollen. So my step-mom mixed baking soda with water, and put that stuff over where I got stung.

Needless to say, I learned the hard way that if you leave bees and wasps alone, they'll most likely leave you alone.

Ive only been stung once as fasr as I can recall, it was a few years ago, like 8 or so, and I had a friend over, and someone our parents sent toc heck on us when they were at work were in my back yard, and theres a small bridge that goes over the stream/waterfall, and I told my friend not to go on the bridge cause it had a bee's hve underneath, and waht does he do, he runs into the middle of th bridge and starts jumping on it, the jerk, I got stung and he didnt, just a bit above my elbow on the back of my arm, it hurt like hell and swole up alot.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

I was like, three. And walking in this maze at a park with my muv, and somehow this wasp got up my shirt and was on my ribs and I walked into this little girl on accident and it pushed the sting into me. It hurt like smurf and I thought the girl did something so I was blaming her like she did something to me and she looked kinda upset.

I've never been stung by a bee or wasp. That I know of.

A wasp got me about 20 years ago. It hurt a lot!

I've been stung four times so far and am allergic (last time I had one, at least. It's possible I've grown out of it now)

The first bee sting I got was when I was about 2, so I don't remember. I had no allergic reaction to it. It was my second sting (in the ass) that the reaction occured. I'm hoping I'm over the whole 'allergy to bees' thing. My last one was in '99.

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch! View Post

The bee was dead. >_>
    Yep, bees die after they sting you. When I was doing my paper round, I was delivering the paper to the crazy lady in the house that looked abandoned and was completely overgrown to a ridiculous extent... Basically, passing through the leaves, a bee just happened to drop out and sting me... smurfing hurt too, stupid bitch. (That bee was dead after too, that's how I knew it was a bee)...
    After that I realised my it wasn't worth the money and quit >.>
    jkhkjg

Banned

I'm not too clear on this, but when I was just about 6 or 7, I saw something buzzing around me, and I put up my hand, and in flew a wasp and it proceeded to sting the helled-horros out of my hand... Man, that' was something to stare at my hand as this tiny creature commenced to unleash it's holy vengence upon my tiny palm and ellicite this excrusiating pain beyond my belief. Actually I think it may have been on the back of my hand.

Oh, incidentally, I raised my hand to block it because earlier, when I was young-er I was able to do the same with a fly that buzzing around me. I guess using the 'force' blindly isn't such a good idea, huh?

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

My best friend Winnie was looking for honey in a random beehive and got stung by a swarm of bee. He got so pissed off that he ate all the bees.

From that day on, he started eating bees instead of honey.

It's such a long time ago that I don't remember... Bees are crazy.