Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I hate this game >:|

Default I hate this game >:|

it costs alot of GB to have it on pc, you have to pay monthly and its gets annoying when things happen

Let me share your hate

no prob

So you bought a huge PC MMO and you were surprised it took up space and had a monthly fee?

no i dont own the game, this is from wat i know and why i dont consider buying it, i dont even consider it a real final fantasy:mad2:
    its a game not worth it

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You've never played this game and yet you think you can judge this game fairly and call it "not worth it"?

I don't think so.

If you had played this game you would know how awesome it is. How fun it is to play with other people, with friends. How much this game has to offer, and how it carries on the Final Fantasy tradition just fine.

If you played the game and disliked it, fine. But don't go around blasting this game when you've never even played it. That's just silly.

ummmmmmmmmm they have a recomendations area on the bottom of box u should of read that before u bought it >.>

im sayin this from the view that all the money and hassel you have to do just to play this game again not worth it. period.

Before you bash it, try it first. --Ben Harper
    Sigless

its not worth the hassel - susan harper

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by neokeymaster View Post
    im sayin this from the view that all the money and hassel you have to do just to play this game again not worth it. period.
    What hassle?

Again, you're making assumptions based on something you really don't know anything about.

You can get the game + 2 of the expansions for $20 these days. And the $12 monthly fee is equivalent to like 2 meals at fast food place. Really not a significant amount of money. If you can't afford that very small fee, that's your problem, not the game's.

the fact that you have to pay a monthly fee for one game is what i find stupid

Quote Originally Posted by neokeymaster View Post
    the fact that you have to pay a monthly fee for one game is what i find stupid

Well, in case you haven't noticed, it's a MMORPG(massive multiplayer online role playing game). You're supposed to pay a monthly fee if you're playing an online game. Don't hate on the game just because you have a problem paying a certain fee. And it is indeed worth the hassle. I own this game for about 5 months and I enjoy it more each time I play it. And like how Miriel said, it carries on the Final Fantasy tradition just fine. So don't bash a game because of silly nonsense

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

I don't own this game either, which is why I have no opinion no it one way or another, but I certainly don't see the monthly fee as a big deal. They need that in order to provide the type of game it is.

The point of an MMO is a long lasting experience that can last years if you want it to. While you're playing FFXI you most likely won't be buying many other games, so in essence that 12 dollars a month is substituting the 50 dollars you'd be paying otherwise.

Not to mention one night at the movies is more than 12 dollars these days. Once a month is looking pretty light compared to that one movie weekend to me.

A lot of people don't like the monthly fee. I think most of the current players were even weary of it before we started playing. That's okay. Not everyone is open to new gaming concepts, especially if it's going to cost a little extra money. Sometimes it's easier to just stick to the tried and true. Why pay for the calamari dish you've never had, when you can get a hamburger for less and know that it's going to be edible?

So don't pay for it, and ignore it's existence. My only advice is that you find something to do in the meantime, because posting threads like this isn't going to get you anywhere. We're not going to stop playing it, and we don't care if you play it or not. There's already been tons of posts saying all the same things. We get it.