• Pirate Red Mage

32 51.61%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Classic Battle of Pirate v.s. Ninja

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ValkyrieWing View Post
    My boyfriend's a ninja. :P
    OMG! My girlriends boyfriend is a ninja too! What a coincidence!

Quote Originally Posted by bipper View Post
    The ninja could fend the pirate off, but the pirate will always steal the ninja's pants in the process.
    My girlfriend is a pirate, and I can vouch for this. I always win, but she always gets my pants off somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Snizz View Post
    Ninjas, on the other hand, could never have a real culture and society of their own because it is against their nature. Pirates are their own masters, and they value freedom and all the good things in life. Ninjas are merely servants to whatever feudal despot or crime boss happens to need an inconvenient target killed. They are no doubt adept at their craft, but this is because they spend most of their time alone, honing only the skills that are useful to their profession. They have no time to 'waste' on civic life or enjoyment of the arts. Pirates, on the other hand, have no illusions about perfecting their methods: they'll prepare for combat enough to defeat most enemies, but they know their limitations. Most importantly, when they're satisfied with their winnings, they'll go home and enjoy them.

Supporting ninjas over pirates is, fundamentally, a sign of a rejection of modernity and a democratic society. We should be suspicious of the proponents of ninja ways.
    That is samurai, and samurai suck. Winned.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

Vikings, If you take away the booze and women.

Puppy Dog!

Ph33r t3h l33t n1nj4!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!one
    (yes I still think leet is cool, bite me)

Quote Originally Posted by Skarr View Post
    Ninja's are gay 'cause they're so emotional. But pirates drink and steal and most of all...they call their loot "booty". Argh!!!~
    Ninja is emotionless. What important first is their work. They could kill their family if asked.

I like Ninja. Pirate and Ninja probably have same Physical, Magical and Growth Stat but Ninjas are faster than pirate, so they win. I also like Shuriken and Kunai/Dagger, Kotaro in Onimusha wins.

Pirate is dead........Game Over.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

i like ninjas more...but neither 'wins'