Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The what job are you currently leveling thread

Lvl 18-22 use Sauromange Champhaine, that nook with beetles, then you can usually hop straight to Yutungha afterwards..or do Pugils in Qufim. o.o But you skip the evil worm stage.

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

Whats wrong with worms? They're incredibly easy to kill..

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Warrior. At 24 now, trying to get a party in Qufim :(.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Limited ammounts and roaming pts that dont always work out at lower lvls...>_>; They awesome with RNGs or BLMs though. But in general its Qufim, and having to fight for 2-3 worms sucks not to mention no real base camp. Other than that who likes to fight Crabs with DEF Bonus?

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    Warrior. At 24 now, trying to get a party in Qufim .
    These days you could most likely get a party invite in Kazham.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

I could, and I will next time I'm going to level, as I'm 26 now. Actually got from 25.5 to 26 by roaming around with a monk and a whm outside of the tower, killing anything EM and T. I'll be unstoppable in 4 levels though. Hello Sneak Attack <3.

I have been working on Blm (lvl 29 ATM) and Whm (lvl 32 (I think) ATM)

Those have been the ones I have been focusing on lately. I want to go back to blue and get it up to 25 from 14 but I really want to get my Whm and Blm up to at least 40 before I move on to another job.

(SPOILER)I want to lvl my 52 Rdm really bad, but I am letting the wave of aggro wear off (it gets sooo annoying to have a whole party of magic using characters screaming at you to refresh them, not to mention I usually have to main heal and nobody seems to understands that mp runs out quicker for me -wonder why-. They just assume that refresh and convert will keep me at 100%, 100% of the time) .So I am waiting for some mates to lvl up so we can pt and it will be sooooo much more fun !
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Just depends on what you want to do in a party, since they both have very different roles.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Warlv34 WOOT
    Parts of sig removed for being over the filesize limit. Your whole sig can't be over 50KB:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://mysite.verizon.net/zaduma/myspace/anel.png[/IMG]-->

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Funny coincidence, I just got to THF 34...

Dinged 36 COR the other day. Loving my new Darksteel hexagun. 1 More level till Samurai's Roll, and 4 more till Quickdraw and Evoker's Roll. ^^ Can't wait!
    This space intentionally left blank.

I'm currently lvling my SMN54 and RDM60 to 75.

Woot just hit 40 COR! Evoker's Roll and Quick Draw baby. ^^

Quickdraw is pretty sweet I might add. Basically gives me a TP free, never missing WS every 3 min. Doing 142 damage at the moment. Plus it increases potency of durrent debuffs of that element. ^^
    This space intentionally left blank.

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

right now as we speak I am levelling RDM/WHM soloing at the begginnnning is no fun ._.

edit: but I wanna Level RDM on the side to my MNK/WAR.

Yay for Blue

got blue to 16 and have all the spells + my lvl 18 spells ... when i lvl i get them WooT
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.