Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The what job are you currently leveling thread

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

Switching to BLM or WHM (not sure which yet) when I get home until I get the subjob ability... again.

Thanks to Therealtoker I am back on my Rdm

WooT ... i don't remember having this much fun with Rdm ...
    But i am loving it now !

Its wierd not having anyone from eoff on Garuda ... /sigh

***EDIT***

Wow ... Surprised that nobody posted since this one

just an update since this last post i have jumped up 5 lvls and i am still loveing Rdm ... well actually more so now WooT lvl 57 Rdm :bigbiggri
    Last edited by Fuego; 10-13-2006 at 12:17 AM.
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

Leveling BLM and, to be honest, I'm not having too much fun so far. I think I may end up being more of a melee person in the end. I'm only to lvl 11 though so who knows. I just can't stand healing constantly while soloing. Party time is just around the corner so hopefully that'll change my mind.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The further you get into blm the less healing you will have to do, but BLM/WHM is almost always expected to be a backup healer when the main healer needs rest.

I've hit my cap in PLD so now I'm going to level up some subjobs. NIN and WHM are pretty useful subs to have. I also want to get BLU (as a main job obviously).

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Name Level MP Description
    Stone 1 9 Earth elemental damage
    Poison 3 5 Enemy's HP gradually decreases
    Water 5 13 Water elemental damage
    Bind 7 8 Prevents enemy from moving
    Aero 9 18 Wind elemental damage
    Blaze Spikes 10 8 Deals fire damage to enemy when it hits you
    Bio 10 22 Poisons and decreases attack of enemy
    Drain 12 21 Steals HP from enemy and gives it to you
    Fire 13 24 Fire elemental damage
    Stonega 15 37 Earth elemental damage to area of effect
    Shock 16 25 Deals thunder dmg & decreases MND of enemy.
    Blizzard 17 30 Ice elemental damage
    Warp 17 100 Sends your character to home point
    Rasp 18 25 Deals earth dmg & decreases DEX of enemy
    Waterga 19 47 Water elemental damage to area of effect.
    Ice Spikes 20 16 Deals ice damage to enemy when it hits you
    Sleep 20 19 Puts enemy to sleep
    Choke 20 25 Deals wind dmg & decreases MND of enemy
    Thunder 21 37 Thunder elemental damage
    Frost 22 25 Deals ice dmg & decreases AGI of enemy
    Aeroga 23 57 Wind elemental damage to area of effect.
    Poisonga 24 44 Poisons enemies in area of effect
    Burn 24 25 Deals fire dmg & decreases INT of target
    Aspir 25 10 Steals MP from enemy and gives it to you
    Tractor 25 26 Transfer KO'd body to casting location
    Stone II 26 43 Earth elemental damage
    Drown 27 25 Deals water dmg & decreases STR of enemy
    Firaga 28 71 Fire elemental damage to area of effect
    Escape 29 125 Send party members to zone
    Water II 30 51 Water elemental damage
    Shock Spikes 30 24 Deals thunder dmg to enemy when it hits you
    Sleepga 31 38 Sleeps enemies in area of effect
    Blizzaga 32 82 Ice elemental damage to area of effect
    Aero II 34 59 Wind elemental damage
    Bio II 35 66 Poisons and decreases attack of enemy
    Thundaga 36 95 Thunder elemental damage to area of effect
    Fire II 38 68 Fire elemental damage
    Stonega II 40 109 Earth elemental damage to area of effect
    Warp II 40 150 Sends party to home point
    Sleep II 41 29 Puts enemy to sleep
    Blizzard II 42 77 Ice elemental damage
    Poison II 43 38 Enemy's HP gradually decreases
    Waterga II 44 123 Water elemental damage to area of effect
    Stun 45 25 Stuns an enemy to cancel action
    Thunder II 46 86 Thunder elemental damage
    Aeroga II 48 138 Wind elemental damage to area of effect
    Freeze 50 307 Powerful ice elemental damage
    Stone III 51 92 Earth elemental damage
    Tornado 52 322 Powerful wind elemental damage
    Firaga II 53 158 Fire elemental damage to area of effect
    Quake 54 337 Powerful earth elemental damage
    Water III 55 98 Water elemental damage
    Sleepga II 56 58 Sleeps enemies in area of effect
    Burst 56 352 Powerful thunder elemental damage
    Blizzaga II 57 175 Ice elemental damage to area of effect
    Flood 58 368 Powerful water elemental damage
    Aero III 59 106 Wind elemental damage
    Flare 60 383 Powerful fire elemental damage
    Thundaga II 61 193 Thunder elemental damage to area of effect
    Fire III 62 113 Fire elemental damage
    Stonega III 63 211 Earth elemental damage to area of effect
    Blizzard III 64 120 Ice elemental damage
    Waterga III 65 231 Water elemental damage to area of effect
    Thunder III 66 128 Thunder elemental damage
    Aeroga III 67 252 Wind elemental damage to area of effect
    Stone IV 68 138 Earth elemental damage
    Firaga III 69 277 Fire elemental damage to area of effect
    Water IV 70 144 Water elemental damage
    Blizzaga III 71 299 Ice elemental damage to area of effect
    Aero IV 72 150 Wind elemental damage.
    Thundaga III 73 322 Thunder elemental damage to area of effect
    Fire IV 73 157 Fire elemental damage
    Blizzard IV 74 164 Ice elemental damage
    Thunder IV 75 171 Thunder elemental damage

Gotta love BLM :bigbiggri Data acquired from: http://ffxihaven.ffshrine.org/ffxi-m...black-mage.php
    Last edited by Fuego; 10-13-2006 at 04:32 AM.
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

Well, since getting my WAR from 20-40 I've started with THF from 20-40. Currently 31 ^^

Well now I'm split on what to level. In my ample free time between classes and work. I'm split between taking PLD to 75 (which requires me to get about 2 mil in gear.) finiahing up PUP to 60 for full AF (which requires hours of waiting and soloing.) Or just taking COR up to 60+ (which requires mils in gear, ammo, dice, and food, plus leveling RNG as a sub job past 30 finally. >.>)

Oh well time to stick to my current leveling strategy of taking whatever job I want exp for into promy ENM's every week. <.< Now if only someone else in my shell would go as a /RNG so I can level something else up. >.>
    This space intentionally left blank.

I'm at an absolute stalemate. Over the last 2 days I've been lfp for around 20 hours without a single invite on my THF. When I do try to take the initiative and make a PT there aren't sufficient people to do so with.

I spent the night last night tryin' to get my whm up to 36 ....

I waited 5 hours for a pt. I had about 1,500 exp to lvl 35.
    I was in Jeuno, so i thought i'd swing down by Qufim to kill some worms for some "easy xp" LMAO ! I got 500 xp, so about 100 xp per hour ... about 30-40'ish xp per kill, and i had to rest after almost every battle.

I need tele for whm so i can easily get out of White Gate without takin' the ship or shoutin' for a tele, and i can keep my hp in White Gate.

I'm leveling BST, it's level 15 at the moment. I got a bunch of CHR gear for it too, like Monster Signa, Hope Rings, Bird Whistle and Nobels Ribbon. Going to be fun times once I get to level 35!

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Whooohooo!!!!

I finaly got my whm to 36 >.<

Now while i am lvl'n my rdm in white gate area i can still get around easily if the tele mog gets stolen again (besiege)

60 rdm here i come :bigbiggri

Managed to ding 37 on THF. Invites are painfully slow. Wish Fuego would come join me on this server. We're usually short on healers. I've decided to go ahead and make the push for 45 at least (TH2 ftw), though I'm becoming increasingly tempted to start leveling my BLU again.

FFXIV Character

Gamina Condoin (Sargatanas)

Lvling THF right now. 59 right now but id liek to get 70 Eventually maybey even 75.

DRK currently 69 FOR sure plan to get 75

Whm currently 42 somday i'll get 70-75 as well

That would be awsome if we could just switch servers at will ... i would definately lvl with you yeargdribble

Leveling up my MNK. He's close to level 27

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html