Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The what job are you currently leveling thread

Back on my Red Mage horse so to speak ...

In like 3 hours i got my 16 something thousand xp to lvl 58 ...

wajaom woodland (sp) is one the most bitchin' places to lvl
    Last edited by Fuego; 10-16-2006 at 10:24 PM.
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

Currently Lv'in my DRK...finally got to 50 da other day..nd yea imma kinda proud of myself lol

Weed Is Not A Drug..A Drug is sumtin dat is chemically mixed in a smurfin lab..Weed is from da earth..God put dis here for me and you..So i can't under stand why Weed is Illegal..When is the Last Time u Heard sum1 Overdose On sum Weed? Seriously? Oh But Asprin is legal, nd i guarantee u take 10 of those, dat will be you last headache.

/cheers Diyo on

Congrats !
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

Hit 69 PLD last night, and got Maat out of the way so woot.

Now time ti try and get WAR up to 37 so it's fully capped for my PLD shooting to 75.
    This space intentionally left blank.

I'm just leveling a bunch of my level 20 jobs to level 40 so I can sub them, and decide which one I want to take to levle 75 next (heading towards SAM or RNG).

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

My WAR

I am getting it to 30 n_n-b

and since my MNK is already passed that, its a cakewalk.

FFXIV Character

Kelesis Aleid (Phoenix)

Going the path of WHM for a while. Just leveling all the mage jobs through the dunes and capping my magic skills. Oh, you know.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Gone back to THF again, dinged 35 yesterday, planning on getting 36 or 37 tonight.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Hey all Dont know if anyone remembers me (havnt posted since june) but I'm back and thought I'd start posting again.

Current job I am leveling is SMN!

I was running around as whm, givin' teles and got an invite for a party.
    I almost made it to lvl 38 before we disband'd and then i went off to finish my tele-scrolls quests >.<

After that i have been in Castle Otroja <sp> lvl'n my rdm's magic skills

Does anyone know what the cap is for Rdm lvl 58
    Enfeeb magic is 175 and Enhancing is 176 ? am i close ?