Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zidane

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Didn't like him. Quina beats.
    how is quina better than zidane? i respect your opinion but id like reasons. zidane has a great personality and is overall a great character and has tons of really good scene and storyline and nearly everything you could want from a character. what makes you say quina is better?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

I liked Zidane. He was cheerful and a hyper character, yet clever. He was always willing to help someone for no reason just because it was the right thing to do. I liked his daggers, it was a nice changeup. Don't get me wrong I liked the buster sword and the gunblade and the owners of them.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by boys from the dwarf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Didn't like him. Quina beats.
    how is quina better than zidane? i respect your opinion but id like reasons. zidane has a great personality and is overall a great character and has tons of really good scene and storyline and nearly everything you could want from a character. what makes you say quina is better?
    Its a joke. (Hopefully)

fave character of mine.his character is very realistic (except probably for the tail) as he is seen in his ups and downs.and i like his principles in life.

"you don't need a reason to help people."

"i don't leave people alone.it goes against my nature."

and my favorite one is in my sig.and the dual dagger seems cool to me,considering he is a thief and he needs stealth.and besides,he has the double lance (name taken from ffv) weapons too,so it's all cool.
    "I'll tell you one thing... The truly mighty ones don't flaunt their power. How can I describe it to you? The sly eagle hides its claws."
    -Zidane Tribal, Final Fantasy IX

Zidane is at the top of the list along with Cecil in terms of best main character

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Quote Originally Posted by yuno View Post

"you don't need a reason to help people."

"i don't leave people alone.it goes against my nature."

Ironic.......
    Considering he is a theif.

I liked Zidane because he's the first character to not be too serious. He made me laugh so much when he grabbed Dagger's ass and the fact he thinks he a woman killer just made me laugh. It made the game better i think.
    They say that a hero can save us... but till then i'll do

I wasnt a big fan of him when I first played the game. Im not fond of womanisers (sp). But after awhile I did get to like him. He isnt my fav main role though.

I liked him more than the others because of his "happy go lucky" style. The other characters brought their problems too close to home, which was the reason I played videogames. To get away from those problems.
    BEHOLD!!! The 88 Plymouth Sundance!!

Meh. Never really liked him. I didn't think he was all that good. I prefered Freya. I would have liked a story about Freya. also Quina was a lot better than Zidane IMO. Personality wise and character wise.

Hes good, but we all know Locke is a better thief.