Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diablos and T-Rexuar

Default Diablos and T-Rexuar

I waqs just wondering at about what point in the game do you guys beat Diablos and when you first beat a T-Rexuar? I beat Diablos as soon as you get the magic lamp, then a t-rexuar straight after.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

i beat diablos as soon as i got the magic lamp. the first time i beat a t-rexaur was in the training area in disk one. i used squall and quistis and just used status-junction to put it to sleep. i can usually beat a t-rexaur easily enough when you go back to balamb garden in disk 2.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

My brother did Diablos for me. I just junction Blizzaga to my Strength for both and occasionally summon Shiva.
    Let's kick Emerald Weapon's arse with Vincent's Death Penalty in one shot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cXfeCC6_ac

I always defeat Diablos after right after obtaining the magical lamp

I usually face my first T-Rexaur with Quistis and Squall before going to the Fire Cavern.

T-Rexaur get thumped whenever i see one, but the very first time i did find a T-Rexaur i barely escaped in tact, it was thanks to Quistis's Limit Break that i survived that one... but now they just fall like flies.

And Diablos? Easy enough but i did it asap on the fields of balamb after you got it, just so i could save ^^

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Diablos, as soon as I got him. And T-Rexuar as soon as I got Quistis in the party, and Quetzocotl had card mod (Aka before The Fire Cave)

Don't believe me?
    Get a Gesper card(I think thats the Card) use card mod get a Black Hole, use it on Quistis she learns Degenerator, damage her, get into the battle Degenerator I WIN!

(Then I did it fair and square once I got Sleep)

What Strategy did you use Jimmy? I see you beat it before the Fire Cave too.

I trained Shiva to level 16 both my Squall and Quistis were at level 14 and 13 respectevely.

I drawed cure from Blue Eye and a few sleep from Grat before meeting up with Quistis.

I use Squall to cast sleep on T-Rexaur and use Quistis to summon Shiva a few turns later the T-Texaur will die and i rarely get hit, plus i get dino bones which later i can refine into quake magic.

I fought Diablos as soon as I got him too. I went back to Balamb Garden and saved by the directory and beat him. He was pathetically easy once Selphie blinded him. The whole battle I was sitting there testing magic Selphie got on her Slots while all of my characters had 1 HP.

After I had Diablos beat I went up and won Seifer's card from Cid.

I'm not sure when I first fought a T-Rexaur. I think I fought one after I got back from Dollet. I had Shiva at level 100, summoned her once, and then Carded it.

Neither are hard to defeat. Use blind magic on both of them and you can't lose.

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

I fought Diablos as soon as I got him too. I went back to Balamb Garden and saved by the directory and beat him. He was pathetically easy once Selphie blinded him. The whole battle I was sitting there testing magic Selphie got on her Slots while all of my characters had 1 HP.

After I had Diablos beat I went up and won Seifer's card from Cid.
    yup...me too...i had quistises card aswel and lots of other pretty good cards...

i didnt go to the trainin center until after the seed ball with quistis....i am doin a fairly low level gam eand then levelin up with bonuses at the moment....but it was easy...all you have to do is cast blind or junction it to status attack...easy peesy......and blind doesnt wear off like sleep....

Blog Entries

I beat Diablos as soon as I can. Draw -> Stock "Demi". Then recast it on him. Seems to work more often than Draw -> Cast for some reason.

T-Rexuar? Probably from the Training Center with Quistis. Hit him with Sta-Atk Blind. Good move, Mo.

Oh yeah!? You guys ain't spit! I beat Diablo before I even got the Lamp, and I beat T-Rexaur during the opening scene between Squall and Seifer!

So nah!

Brian: "If I remember correctly, this is the Physics Department."
    Chris: "That would explain all the gravity."

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

I beat Diablos as soon as I can. Draw -> Stock "Demi". Then recast it on him. Seems to work more often than Draw -> Cast for some reason.
    yeh and he casts curaga to the character that casts demi which is weird??!?!?!?!?!??

Sephiro this here.

Gold is the new black Goldenboko's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer View Post
    I trained Shiva to level 16 both my Squall and Quistis were at level 14 and 13 respectevely.

I drawed cure from Blue Eye and a few sleep from Grat before meeting up with Quistis.

I use Squall to cast sleep on T-Rexaur and use Quistis to summon Shiva a few turns later the T-Texaur will die and i rarely get hit, plus i get dino bones which later i can refine into quake magic.
    Degenator is easier and less time consuming :P

I always fight diablos whenever I get bored of doing the main quest.

T-rexaurs are for when ever I can find one.