• D

18 14.29%
  • DD

4 3.17%
  • Even bigger? o.O

14 11.11%
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 711121314151617

Thread: Boobies ;o

Stuff typed here ...lots of chicks that have big boobs that i have done... blah blah stuff
    That was probably the worst way you could have put it. =/ "The chicks I've done have big jugs, lolz."

I do agree that some ( not all by any means but just some ) girls use their well endowed figures to lead on men but you sincerely can't sterotype all women with large bosoms to the gold digger and user types.

Sex appeal is a powerful tool ( as we can all see with advertising and other propaganda ).
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

Quote Originally Posted by sephirothishere View Post
    yes i would care. but lots of chicks that have big boobs (this is not a generalisation or me bein a dick again) that i have done have been very superficial people and enjoy havin big boobs for the sole purpose of usin them to get dudes, ok.
    No self respecting woman would willingly have sex with a man who had no respect for them, which is why any woman that "you've done" would be a moronic slut.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzakeru View Post
    Stuff typed here ...lots of chicks that have big boobs that i have done... blah blah stuff
    That was probably the worst way you could have put it. =/ "The chicks I've done have big jugs, lolz."

I do agree that some ( not all by any means but just some ) girls use their well endowed figures to lead on men but you sincerely can't sterotype all women with large bosoms to the gold digger and user types.

Sex appeal is a powerful tool ( as we can all see with advertising and other propaganda ).
    hmmm sex appeal used in a personal manner to get what you want, other than sex, isn't what i'd call respectable power...but then i suppose having large breasts would mean that the woman wouldn't have complete control over such a tool besides

...but then i suppose having large breasts would mean that the woman wouldn't have complete control over such a tool besides
    . . . you're saying women with large breasts aren't capable of other things rather than having huge bosoms; implying being intelligent and using their mind to advance is an impossibilty? <.<

Women with large breasts have the potential to be just as skilled and talented as a person with small boobs, five fingers, blonde hair, or rippling abs.

I simply said that having nice assets SOMETIMES is used to gain unfairly and that is not respectable. That's why these type of women are labeled with critical sterotypes. The sad thing is that becuase of these few women other women with similar physical traits are labeled as the same ( as you've provided us an excellent example of ).

If you read the thread I'm sure you know that a lot of women who posted in here are well endowed. Making implications that they can only use that to get ahead, I'm sure, is quite offensive. =/ While your opinion is your own I really think you should be a bit more cautious in how you present your ideas.
    Last edited by Fuzakeru; 09-27-2006 at 10:42 PM.
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

HAHAH never would i say something the like.

all i said was that a woman with large breasts wearing ANY kind of clothes and not arching her back or trying to 'display her wares' so to speak, can be seen as having an unfair advantage when dealing with members of the opposite sex. it's not their choice to be born with large chests, but they still sometimes get labelled as 'gold-diggers' just because of a physical attribute....it's the same as saying blondes are dumb, which isn't true.

i'm never clear enough around here, it would seem
    Last edited by Araciel; 09-27-2006 at 10:59 PM.

How are you suggesting women with large breasts purposely use their breast size to gain things? If somebody chooses to give them something because they have large breasts, how is that their doing? An how would they even know that's why they're receiving whatever benefit it is their receiving? If a man chooses to give a woman some privilige because he finds them attractive, how is that their doing? They aren't forcing men to find them attractive.

am i typing in english?

Blog Entries

I knew there would be some dumbass argument going on by now, a thread like this would never have lasted so long otherwise

there was a picture here

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> A, B, C, D..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Yeah, you're contradicting yourself in English.
    hmmm sex appeal used in a personal manner to get what you want, other than sex, isn't what i'd call respectable power...
    Here you're suggesting they are purposely using sex appeal to gain priviliges.
    all i said was that a woman with large breasts wearing ANY kind of clothes and not arching her back or trying to 'display her wares' so to speak, can be seen as having an unfair advantage when dealing with members of the opposite sex. it's not their choice to be born with large chests, but still sometimes get labelled as 'gold-diggers' just because of a physical attribute....it's the same as saying blondes are dumb, which isn't true.
    An here you appear to have changed your mind.

no, i was commenting on the few who were mentioned before as creating the stereotype. i don't agree with it. end

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

"With great boobies, comes great responsibility!"

Am I a crazy ne'er do well or is that the vibe the last few posts are giving you?

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    "With great boobies, comes great responsibility!"

Am I a crazy ne'er do well or is that the vibe the last few posts are giving you?
    hahah

apparently :rolleyes2

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    I knew there would be some dumbass argument going on by now, a thread like this would never have lasted so long otherwise
    Yah, seriously. Closing time folks!