FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Khaotic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sephirothishere View Post
    I can understand reduction if the breasts are heavy enough to cause pain
    stick it out i say.....
    And how can a male have an opinion on breasts? Unless, you have breasts for whatever reason? If not, you can't just simply say "stick it out" because you don't understand anything about it, same thing goes for PMS.
    Men have hormonal cycles based on the same kind of monthly period that women do, we just don't bleed. We do know about PMS*, we just don't know that we know (Because we can't identify it with any obvious things like bleeding).

And anyway, I say stick it out as well. It's pretty hot to think of a woman being in discomfort and even pain, and restricted from a number of activities for my gratification.

* I should say, we know about something fairly similar to PMS.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    stick it out i say.....
    And how can a male have an opinion on breasts? Unless, you have breasts for whatever reason? If not, you can't just simply say "stick it out" because you don't understand anything about it, same thing goes for PMS.
    Men have hormonal cycles based on the same kind of monthly period that women do, we just don't bleed. We do know about PMS*, we just don't know that we know (Because we can't identify it with any obvious things like bleeding).

And anyway, I say stick it out as well. It's pretty hot to think of a woman being in discomfort and even pain, and restricted from a number of activities for my gratification.

If there are no obvious symptoms, then it's not at all comparable to PMS.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I should say, we know about something fairly similar to PMS.
    We do?

EDIT: MILFy, if you're having monthly pains in your genital areas, you should probably get that looked into.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Araciel View Post
    do they even MAKE B? hah where are all the Bs?
    Uh, yes. xD B is one of the most common sizes.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    stick it out i say.....

If there are no obvious symptoms, then it's not at all comparable to PMS.
    So, the whole 'complete smurfing insanity' which occurs in a male's internal biology on a monthly basis is not comparable to PMS just because there are no overt physical signs of it?

Look it up guys, seriously. The entire biology of every species on Earth is based on lunar cycles.

To add to a discussion I missed earlier in the thread; curvier girls = win.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF
    So, the whole 'complete smurfing insanity' which occurs in a male's internal biology on a monthly basis is not comparable to PMS just because there are no overt physical signs of it?

Look it up guys, seriously. The entire biology of every species on Earth is based on lunar cycles.

To add to a discussion I missed earlier in the thread; curvier girls = win.
    If you don't even notice that anything is happening, then it's not comparable to PMS, because it's not causing you any great discomfort.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Irritable Male Syndrome (which is also dubbed 'Male PMS' and from a brief search is the only syndrome of any sort that has been researched on any major level) is noted to occur in males in their late 30's to early 60's due to a drop in testosterone. This is the one which was noted towards 'all sorts of animals' having it because a Scottish farmer noted it as his rams were edgy at a certain time and/or age.

The only other cycle that some males are noted to have is MMS (Male Monthly Syndrome) which is largely attributed towards 'picking up' on their female partner's menstrual cycle and getting more sensitive during their partner's 'time of the month'.

So no, I still don't think that there is any real solid evidence that says we can 'know how it feels' to have PMS as I have seen girls crying from the agony on a few occasions. I don't get that stressed out, ever. I will, however, say that I still think that in most cases, testicular torsion is far worse than PMS - although I'm not sure if it compares in any way to childbirth. We'll never know.

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

most of the girls i gone out with or know say it doesnt hurt that much...i know some girls that have a rough time with it.....but this is about boobis....periods are not somethin i like talkin about....it nearly puts me off sex....yuk...

Sephiro this here.

Blog Entries

most of the girls i gone out with or know say it doesnt hurt that much...i know some girls that have a rough time with it.....but this is about boobis....periods are not somethin i like talkin about....it nearly puts me off sex....yuk...
    eheheeh I really liked that guys become women for a year and they'd see what is to be like one it's not just the period!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

'spose you're right on that note.

Okay guys, enough on periods, if you want to discuss them further please create a new thread.

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

;o Bawb no fair you can tell us not to talk about it after what he said, but oh well....

Ok, so, anyways, I honestly don't care what size they are, I don't care if they're flat chested, or 10 feet long(sarcasm) as long as my partner is confident in herself then its fine.

*makes sad face*

dang i'm DD
    Offline/Online

Quote Originally Posted by Rye View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Araciel View Post
    do they even MAKE B? hah where are all the Bs?
    Uh, yes. xD B is one of the most common sizes.
    SNRK...just not around here

Destroyer of Worlds DarkLadyNyara's Avatar

I've never been able to figure out bra sizes. Mine are average, and I prefer breasts that are proportional to the womans body. I do not find huge breasts attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by sephirothishere
    I can understand reduction if the breasts are heavy enough to cause pain.
    stick it out i say.....
    i weigh 175(and countin) pounds and dont have a problem with standin up....
    *resists impulse to say something that will get me banned*
    That means nothing. You are not carrying an extra 15-20 pounds on your chest. Ergo, you have no idea what you are talking about, so I would appriciate it if you would refrain from telling people that they should suffer.

Fact is that many women are disabled by having overly large breasts, to the point where their spines are deformed. But, oh, they should tolerate being effectivly crippled, right? There are very few things that genuinly piss me off. Devaluing the suffering of others tops the list.

*sigh* Alright, done ranting.