• D

18 14.29%
  • DD

4 3.17%
  • Even bigger? o.O

14 11.11%
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

Thread: Boobies ;o

A D cup isn't big. A double D cup is. An you shouldn't have back problems from C or D sized breasts. A double C or double D yes, but not a regular C or D. I think bigger breasts look better than small ones. Although not anything too big. Then they're just annoying. If you can't sleep on your front, an see your feet when you walk, they're too big.

B or C, but I don't go around with a tape measure or anything.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Where's the option for "All of the above"?

It's not so much about the boob size, but how well it goes with the woman's frame.

The quality of boobs should be judged on a purely case by case basis.

If I'm pushed, then I like really petite women, so probably a smaller size, but I honestly don't care that much.
    . . . if someone had come and told me . . . that they would leave my life whole, it would have left me cold: several hours or several years of waiting is all the same when you have lost the illusion of being eternal.

-Jean Paul Sartre, "The Wall"

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

^______^ Id like to go a cup. A C/D would do me, instead of B/C which I have now.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post
    You guys are funny. C cups *are* big. No, they don't give you back problems but they're still pretty big. Any girl who has C cups should consider themselves very well endowed.
    Seriously. I don't know about you guys, but C's look pretty big to me. xD I'd say they're the perfect size because they're big but they don't hurt your back.

I'm pretty much fine with my size (B), I'd say it's pretty average, but I'd like a C more, obviously. Anything more than that would look really bad on me, because I'm such a short girl. xD

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

i like big boobs i have to say...but if the girl has small boobs it wouldnt bother me its the boobs that look funny that im like yuk....but as long as theyre a nice shape...ya know rounded...and not all splayed out to the side to much....it doesnt matter what size.../ \
    (. )( .)
    kinda like that....

Blog Entries

I like boobs to be big.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    I choose C. D's are good on strippers, but not on my girl.
    That was not necessary. "D's are good on strippers"? Are you trying to say that anyone over a D is a potential candidiate for a stripper? A loose woman?

Perhaps not many people would be offended by that, but I certainly am. My morals and standards are higher than that. It's not my fault that genetics decided to give me too much of something I'm not very happy with - and that I'm too young for breast reduction surgery.

Do me a favor and don't categorize people because of their bust size, of all things.

I'm a 38 (sometime 40) DDD, and I am not a loose woman, thank you very much.
    Un engaño, dos extraños jugando a quererce
    en lo oscuro el amor no puede verce. . .

(NOTE: image = 535 x 70, 37.0 KB; I'm really getting sick of my images being banned and removed.)
    [love] [love+100] [love+200]
    [love me harder?] [too much love]

Blog Entries

I don't think he was implying that someone with a D is and/or could be a stripper, but rather that a stripper could look good with D's, since their job is to appeal to scary perverts who like very large breasts. But on someone he cares about deeply, such as his girlfriend, it would look rather creepy.

Of course, that still leaves room for you to be offended.

I don't think he was implying that someone with a D is and/or could be a stripper, but rather that a stripper could look good with D's, since their job is to appeal to scary perverts who like very large breasts. But on someone he cares about deeply, such as his girlfriend, it would look rather creepy.

Of course, that still leaves room for you to be offended.
    so hes sayin he thinks girls that arent strippers that have big boobs are not loose they jus freak him out.....

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by salvaje
    It's not my fault that genetics decided to give me too much of something I'm not very happy with - and that I'm too young for breast reduction surgery.
    I feel your pain. I'm really, really insecure about it. Probably because I hear that most people prefer smaller sizes. That and the back pain that comes with it can be unbearable, oh, and the extra weight.

Anyway, because of this thread I started to look for the largest marketed size. G's (and anything possibly higher) are ridiculous, that person can not fit through I door or remember what colour their toes are!

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

C, i am what i am, and what i am i like. So naturally i'd like other C's i suppose. But D is for Discount when the shop assistant is male. It works everytime.

Unlimited Hentai Works Twilight Edge's Avatar

Any size would work.But if I had top choose,probably C or above.

You people are silly. A.

a is ok if you like girls to look like boys