Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Current State of Eyes on Final Fantasy

From reading every post in this thread, I can pretty much say with perfect clarity that the reason for the boringness is the absolute apathy that practically everyone in this forum seems to have against the impending doom. :rolleyes2

I say we have groups.

With any luck the arrival of FFXII in the US will make things a bit more interesting. Who knows, I might even venture into the lower half of the boards again. But GC has been pretty samey for the past year, with a couple of competitions breaking up the monotony. It didn't exactly help that the elections were cancelled, either.

What I'd recommend is that members start getting together and coming up with ideas for events. IM your friends, brainstorm in chat or whatever, and then suggest your favourite ideas in the TiTS forum. A lot of good ideas never get off the ground, but with staff support I imagine we could put on something special. EoFF's at its best when there's something big happening, and people are posting so fast that it's almost impossible to keep up. I know these things work best when they're spontaneous, but I'm sure the combined populace of EoFF can put on a good show if it wants to.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Or we could, you know, cyber or something.

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

i resent the fact you say this forum is boring...you obviously havent met me yet..................................hi!!!!!!!?!?!?!!!!!!!??!?!??!??!.....

Quote Originally Posted by sephirothishere View Post
    i resent the fact you say this forum is boring...you obviously havent met me yet..................................hi!!!!!!!?!?!?!!!!!!!??!?!??!??!.....
    Go dump yourself into a ditch.

[leeza]This is uncalled for. If you can't be respectful in your post, it's better to just not post. ~ Leeza[/leeza]

Quote Originally Posted by sephirothishere View Post
    I don't see your point.

Are we just talking about competitions and suck or are we talking about how boring we've all become nowadays. Maybe this is a message or something O.o

*raises hand* i feel opressed. Can someone play around withe the swear filter for fun?

If LUKEJAKE17 hadn't have been banned, this thread wouldn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    If he hadn't been banned, we would still be arguing with him.

!
    I know! We need another idiot to join and start a controversial thread, argue for ten pages, then get banned! That keeps me interested anyway.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

The messege is that the forum has too few charismatic members that post often, so it's fallen into general blandness. That's why it takes some new event or something else for any kind of excitement. It's too big for casual leasure activities, unless you do something for your own personal amusement, in which you hope others are amused by it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuffie the Dragon Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    If he hadn't been banned, we would still be arguing with him.

!
    I know! We need another idiot to join and start a controversial thread, argue for ten pages, then get banned! That keeps me interested anyway.
    Obviously I disagree that he is an idiot. An since I know him better than anyone else, my opinion is of course the more accurate. If he hadn't have been banned, he would still be arguing with somebody, and still be being entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by sephirothishere
    Alright, he's swung me. This forum is not boring. It can't be. I mean, we've got this guy. I don't think any forum he graces can even be remotely boring.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

EoFF never bores me, but only because iI have a singing anus that sings "Burn the Bridges" everytime I log on.