Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

You don't like us then leave.
    I love it here. EoFF is my BFF.

Runnerups in the Ciddies should get Bronze-BoBs.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuffie the Dragon Ninja
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaisa
    If LUKEJAKE17 hadn't have been banned, this thread wouldn't exist.
    If he hadn't been banned, we would still be arguing with him.

!
    I know! We need another idiot to join and start a controversial thread, argue for ten pages, then get banned! That keeps me interested anyway.
    Obviously I disagree that he is an idiot. An since I know him better than anyone else, my opinion is of course the more accurate. If he hadn't have been banned, he would still be arguing with somebody, and still be being entertaining.
    An opinion, accurate? I think anyone else's opinion about your brother is just as valid as yours. The fact that you know him better doesn't mean much. It's not guaranteed that if people here knew him better, they would think differently.

And I don't find "idiots" - not naming any names here - entertaining anyways. But maybe that's just cause I'm a mod. They're a hassle.

This place has just lost the novelty for me, that's all. It's like a big comfortable sweater.
    --Box Box Box Box

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this place has become a lot more dull.

I agree. This forum has become a lot more boring ever since I joined. I don't know why though.

Quote Originally Posted by kikimm
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuffie the Dragon Ninja
    If LUKEJAKE17 hadn't have been banned, this thread wouldn't exist.
    If he hadn't been banned, we would still be arguing with him.

!
    I know! We need another idiot to join and start a controversial thread, argue for ten pages, then get banned! That keeps me interested anyway.
    Obviously I disagree that he is an idiot. An since I know him better than anyone else, my opinion is of course the more accurate. If he hadn't have been banned, he would still be arguing with somebody, and still be being entertaining.
    An opinion, accurate? I think anyone else's opinion about your brother is just as valid as yours. The fact that you know him better doesn't mean much. It's not guaranteed that if people here knew him better, they would think differently.

And I don't find "idiots" - not naming any names here - entertaining anyways. But maybe that's just cause I'm a mod. They're a hassle.

This place has just lost the novelty for me, that's all. It's like a big comfortable sweater.
    If you don't know somebody very well, but have an opinion of what you think their like, since your opinion is based off knowing very little about them, it's unlikely that your opinion would be the same. You may like them more, or less, but it would most likely change. Their as valid as I am to state their opinion of him, but the actual opinion is not as valid, since it's based off knowing very little about him.

YEAH!

Well i´ll tell you what´s boring new members going to the FFVIII forum and make a R=U thread even after about 10 of those were closed!

I´ll agree that certain FF forum pages are boring because their are games and eventually you woný have a lot of things to discuss and so they might die.
    But the general chat and EOEO are still up and running!
    There are always members that make interesting threads...it´s true that a few minutes after they get banned but then someone else makes another thread of a man literally smashing his balls and everyone gets happy again it´s a cicle.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

EoFF has been really boring lately. I used to make an effort to post in most new threads every day, but lately I've just been finding myself logging on, reading some threads and not bothering to reply and then logging off.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Oh gee golly gosh, we're not entertaining a guy who never posts here. Alright, that's it. That's the end of EoFF. All of you, go home. Go back to your loved ones. You're free now. I'm pulling the plug on this mundane nightmare.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by levian
    There's only a certain amount of times you can make fun of Jojo's height or Raistlin's age.
    Yeah, now it's moved on to Wezly's lack of age >=[

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Man View Post
    This Thread depresses me

I am now officially retiring from making any more Posts or Threads. I done my bit to make this place seem a little amusing but I failed

So long people! *Feeling very sad now*

Not making any more Polls at all.
    Keep making entertaining threads, Devil Man, and don't listen to any of the "I'm such an oldbie that nothing is entertaining anymore and back in my day" pansies over here I like your threads.

And seriously. You guys are all pansies. I don't find this forum boring at all. Stop whining and do something about it if you think it's so bad, or just don't pop up every other year to post threads about how the state of the forums are degenerating ^.^

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Don't you guys worry! Screen Name Tournament is coming next month, and I will try to make it exciting, no?

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The novelty of stuff is bound to wear off eventually. This happens with everything. Once that shiny new feeling is gone, you need to find other things to keep you coming back and keep you interested.

The whole CK thing is still new to me and that's enough to keep me interested.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Default EoFF is World

When the world ends, EoFF will end with it.

I'm never bored here because I find everything funny in one way or another. I'm just easily entertained.

Blog Entries

It's been about the same for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Evastio View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this place has become a lot more dull.

I agree. This forum has become a lot more boring ever since I joined. I don't know why though.
    I have to agree with this post. I come here just out of habit a lot nowadays. Someone earlier said maybe the swear filters should be played with. Now that might liven things up a bit!