Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
    I'd say TO was out of line, except <b>he plays for the Cowboys</b>.
    Fixed.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

As for his interview with former WR of America's Team, Michael Irvin, I think I have a good idea as to who the snitch in the Cowboys organization is. It should be obvious that T.O. has a history of not getting along with quarterbacks and coaches. I don't seem to see any friction between T.O. and Bill Parcells, and Parcells, according to his press conferences, seems to handle every T.O. situation very well. So I think that eliminates Parcells. Which leads to Tony Romo. T.O. seems to get along with T.R. a LOT better than he got along with Jeff Garcia and Donovan McNabb, so I think that narrows the snitch down to one person; Drew Bledsoe.
    Last edited by Bloodline666; 12-19-2006 at 06:44 AM.

Articles

According to Deadspin, Woody Paige of Around the Horn fame had his commentary bleeped out concerning who the snitch was, but that people seemed to conclude it was Terry Glenn.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
    I'd say TO was out of line, except <b>he plays for the Cowboys</b>.
    Fixed.
    Potato, potaato.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodline666 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Bandito View Post
    Eh, I am not a fan of Deion Sanders. Essentially he created the term "cover corner" since he couldn't tackle worth anything.
    That's primarily because stealing passes (my fancy way of describing interceptions) were his specialty.
    Eh, he got paid waaay too much money to be a ballhawk (and not even an elite ballhawk at that). As I said, he was fun to watch, a fan favorite, and was a pretty good shut-down corner, but ultimately was way too selfish to get much respect from me. If you insist on being that big a burden on your teams salary cap I expect that you take the time to be more balanced defensively.

Oh, and he was a really mediocre to bad baseball player.
    What I've been listening to:

Well, the Pro Bowl selections have been made; I'm excited that the new hero of America's Team, Tony Romo, was selected. However, I am pissed that someone who got caught juicing (Shawne Merriman) was voted in; ANYONE who tests positive for steroids should be BANNED FOR LIFE from the league, regardless! It's clearly cheating! And if that's not reason enough to not take steroids, let's look at former Raiders lineman Lyle Alzado. He did steroids. Look where he is now as a result of it?! He's DEAD!

Blog Entries

I agree, that's BS he made it >

Quote Originally Posted by TrowaBartonIV ^_^ View Post
    I agree, that's BS he made it >
    Everyone who voted in "Lights Out" should be ashamed of themselves; players, coaches, and FANS alike! I'm glad I voted in Ray Lewis instead.

Articles

Frank Gore and Larry Allen ftw.

Brian Jennings should totally have been the Pro Bowl long snapper again, though. I remember meeting that guy at 49ers training camp and asking him what Hawaii was like. Everyone was tellin' him they'd vote him back. xD

Blog Entries

Lance Briggs ftw! I'm glad Lance got selected He is one of the best linebackers and not well known.

Er, you couldn't have voted in Ray Lewis instead. Ray Lewis is a middle linebacker and Merriman is a left outside linebacker.

And yes, finally Adrian Wilson made the Pro Bowl. Every year he didn't get voted in was a travesty.

And DeAngelo Hall over Al Harris is a joke. Harris has been left on an island almost all year and has been getting the job done quite consistently. I mean, the guy shut down Torry friggin' Holt.
    What I've been listening to:

Quote Originally Posted by El Bandito View Post
    Er, you couldn't have voted in Ray Lewis instead. Ray Lewis is a middle linebacker and Merriman is a left outside linebacker.

And yes, finally Adrian Wilson made the Pro Bowl. Every year he didn't get voted in was a travesty.

And DeAngelo Hall over Al Harris is a joke. Harris has been left on an island almost all year and has been getting the job done quite consistently. I mean, the guy shut down Torry friggin' Holt.
    If you want to get into cornerbacks, Terence Newman should have made it. Last Saturday, he gave up his first touchdown in a year and a half. He doesn't have the countable stats (picks) because the ball is NEVER thrown his way. But he's, imo, the best cornerback in the NFC. DeAngelo Hall got his interceptions because he's continually beaten and the QB just underthrows it. Hall is an awful cornerback.

Blog Entries

Tillman ftw although he didn't make it.he shut Burres down pretty well and he ran his mouth all that week about Tillman.