Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL 2006-2007 season

Go Vikings! They are supposed to suck, yet they are 2 - 0. Thier new song "Bring on the Horns" Is the most disturbing thing to enter the NFL - evar.

I hope the Jags stay in it this year

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

GOOOOOO RAIDERS! *rabid*

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    GOOOOOO RAIDERS! *rabid*
    hah! What do you think of ol Randy Moss now that he is the raider's problem 'dances'

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by bipper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    GOOOOOO RAIDERS! *rabid*
    hah! What do you think of ol Randy Moss now that he is the raider's problem 'dances'
    He's actually been relatively quiet and unhyped while on the Raiders. Who knows why, but for most people, I think it's not only a better thing for us, but for him, as well. I hope he does well for the rest of the time he is there, despite my hatred for everyone and everything that is not Eagles.

His ego would go great along side TO. He was actually openly critisizing his current QB staff (all of em) for not passing him the ball enough.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by bipper View Post
    His ego would go great along side TO. He was actually openly critisizing his current QB staff (all of em) for not passing him the ball enough.
    Well... they don't. Their offensive coordinator is a joke (hasn't worked in football in something like 10 years).

Randy Moss is capable of being a top-5 receiver (among the likes of Chad Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, etc.) and is so tall and such great hands that he can catch pretty much anything thrown his way, even in double-coverage (just watch him when he was a Viking).

The only criticism you can have of him on the field is that he slacks off they're down big or he knows the ball's not coming to him. I hated Owens, but one good thing I have to say about him is that he busts his ass on the field.

Anyway, Randy Moss has been surprisingly quiet as a Raider (he was a complete ass as a Viking).

Um... I forget where I was going with this. Carry on.

haha, I agree raist. I really do. His ankle injury did nothing to his game. He slowed down a little for a while, but he seems to be up to back up to par this year, and last.

My comment about T0 _ moss was just focused on watching the egos clash, and seeing if it brings them to higher levels, or tears the team apart

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Moss would be better on a good team. Great receivers still need a QB to throw them the ball.

Oakland is just terrible. My preseason pick was Carolina but they have looked bad too. AFC has some good teams. Add to the already good Steelers, Patriots, Colts, Jags, Broncos, and Bengals you now have San Diego and Baltimore who look good as well. The NFC isn't that great. Besides Seattle and the Bears there are no real fearsome teams. I think the Giants are good though.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Being in North Carolina, I root for the Panthers, and I'm not giving up on them.

They have the Bucs this Sunday, followed by the Saints, so there's a good chance to go 2-2. Their toughest part of the schedule is near the end of the year. Weeks 12-16 I believe. I need to take a look at the schedule again to make sure.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Del: Atlanta looks really good.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I haven't seen much of them, but yeah they can put out a good team. With Vick as your starter you will always be inconsistent though.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin View Post
    Del: Atlanta looks really good.
    Jim Mora Jr is a bad coach and that will inhibit the Falcons from winning it all. But their defense works very hard and they run the ball better than anyone. The main question is whether their receiver corps is improved enough to balance their attack. And of course how Mora will screw it all up.

I think the Falcons may have something this year with the addition of John Abraham. Though he has that groin injury (not too sure if it's still there or not), he's going to prove that he's a valuable asset to the team, and make them glad that they got him.

I still don't think the Falcons are up to par with the two main contenders of NFC (Bears and Seahawks). It's a shame there's not a single regular game between Atlanta and either of them.

Can't wait for the Sunday Night Game with the Bears vs. Seahawks. Should be a war.
    What I've been listening to:

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

The Bears are overrated as usual. They struggled against Minnesota, and won't be able to pass the Seahawks again.