Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Noob Sayings

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

Me too. I had a laptop and didnt know how to open the main menu to change to compact mode lol... I worked out that the toggle button on the mouse opened it, so I win. But I swear it wasnt in the manual.

Me: Mind telling me why?
    WHM: I'm Shadow Spec^^
    LOL, shadow spec?

I was invited to a dunes party ranging from 9 to 18 or so. Enough said there.
    jkhkjg

OMG this is some great stuff so far.

here are some personal experiances with noobs.

Once I was walking through Valkurm Noobs with my mentor symbol as a MNK subing WAR and got a pm saying and I quote: Noob "Can you come give our party a raise?"

My next fav is a noob once asked me "How did you get that M&M symbol over your head? Dose it mean you like M&M's??"

I love Newbs...they make the world go round

Newbs are cool and funny. N00bs are sad and should jump off a cliff.

As being such I once had a level 50 n00b in my linkshell once. This guy was the epitome of n00b. We had many an argument about many things, which he promptly lost, when the entire LS said he was wrong.

For example the biggest example of this. Some of us were getting prepped for 5-1 Archlich fight in Fei'Yin. So our set up from the LS of who needed it was PLD, PLD, WHM, WHM. Slightly odd, but we figured we could make it work vs a bunch of undead. So we're strategizing about healing, and WHM DD, and tanking and all that. When we suddenly get his "Veteran player advice" He pretty much tells us we'll lose, and blah blah blah, we need this certain exact job setup, and then he said it "To get the record", of course I'm talking in tells with one of my LS mates about how stupid he is, when I accidently say in LS chat "Wow all his set up does is get the record, there's more then just getting the time.", after that he explodes, and we get into a huge argument over the fight and strategies. I even tell him one classic way to do it was use a BRD to sleep tank the undead much like the popular BC40 fight vs mandies. So what's his response? "Undead can't be slept n00b."

I sit there for a second pondering his stupidty as other LS mates are telling him he's wrong, especially seeing as I BRD pulled for about 6 hours or so the day before in the necropolis for G1 items. So after we promptly prove him wrong yet again, his response "Oh well they must of done a ninja update and changed it, cause it was never like it that before." >.<

Oh well guess you can't really beat someone in an argument online lest you can reach through the monitor and bach thier heads into thier key boards till they get some sense.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut2000X View Post
    Oh well guess you can't really beat someone in an argument online lest you can reach through the monitor and bach thier heads into thier key boards till they get some sense.
    I Completely Agree.
    Parts of sig removed for being over the filesize limit. Your whole sig can't be over 50KB:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://mysite.verizon.net/zaduma/myspace/anel.png[/IMG]-->

Quote Originally Posted by Grand Lethal View Post
    and the spam thread is reborn, already derailed to talking abuot the WLA!
    I miss the WLA and all the random spammed threads. ,_,

Quote Originally Posted by Bahamut2000X
    ...of course I'm talking in tells with one of my LS mates about how stupid he is, when I accidently say in LS chat...
    Haha, I really hate it when I'm bitching about someone and I accidently say something where they can hear. XD

So what's his response? "Undead can't be slept n00b."
    Well, I think he might be talking about the spell Sleep / Sleep II / Sleepaga / Sleepaga II. Those are dark based magicks, and Undead are dark based, right? I'm not sure if that's correct, but I think someone told me that. Of course BRD could sleep, unless their sleep songs are dark based, then it might be hard to stick, right?

Either way, he sounded like an idiot.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Undead is dark based, so sleep and soporific is ineffective, however lullaby and sheep's song is light, hence very effective.

The BRD uses Horde Lullaby!
    Its Super Effective!
    The undead fell asleep!

zzz zzz

@.@ *smacks everyone with a trout*

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

"Sorry! Sorry! I kept hitting the Cure II that was set to [me]!"

Which was me tonight in the most embarassing wipe out I've ever been responsible for. Woe is me and my occasional noobish bouts!

Definitely not over 9000. No.78's Avatar

...of course I'm talking in tells with one of my LS mates about how stupid he is, when I accidently say in LS chat...
    Haha, I really hate it when I'm bitching about someone and I accidently say something where they can hear. XD
    lol I did that once

/say I think we've talked ONCE now she wants all these crystals from me.
    Her: Hey thats not true!
    Me: Oh crap, mt hehe >.>
    jkhkjg

Although in the discussion of sleep vs undead. I've heard it is possible to sleep em with dark based sleep spells. Just very very rare, and almost always is resisted. But then again I've only heard it's possible and never actually seen it.

But it's like Imps, have you seen a none BRD try and sleep em? Not very pretty for the time spent. >.> Took like 3 people with sleep spamming it to get it to stick on one imp. <.<
    This space intentionally left blank.

14 Blue/7 Whm and a 14 Blm/7 Whm main healing a party in Valkurm ....

Do i win the the car ?
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

Nothing wrong with that, in valkurm if you are smart anything works. I had PLD NIN THF BLM/WHM, and BLM subless work out and get like 4 lvls or so and yes it was a 5 man party.

Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Well i should have said ... blue/whm main healing . blm/whm nuking and throwing a cure every once and a while. we also had a rdm and they actually had cure II but wouldn't use it !

So i was the blue and trying to cast regular cures on people when they were being attacked for a little less than one cure was doin' (we were goin' after IT-IT's) so it was a disaster and nobody would listen to me when i tried to tell them something like "This isn't working! Grab that lvl 13 WHM ! WE NEED A HEALER ! So-N-So Is Die'n Almost Every Other Battle !"
    Chuck Noblet: Can anyone tell me the tragic irony of the Trojan War? Tina? Tina: Um, that horses are friendly creatures yet a hollow, wooden one was used to destroy Troy? Chuck Noblet: Wrong and no. Anyone else? Chip? Chip: That the mighty warrior Achilles was killed by a small cut to his ankle. Chuck Noblet: Chip is wronger. OK, here it is. The tragic irony of the Trojan War is that though it was fought over Helen, who was young and beautiful, by the time they rescued her ten years later, she was old and ugly. Tina: But wasn't recovering the king's wife reward enough for the Greeks? Chuck Noblet: Tina, an ugly woman is never a reward.

I dont see the problem, unless the RDM was refusing to cast it when necessary, in valkrum you should avoid CureII unless needed.

If its doing about 1Cure dmg...you and the RDM should have done fine, i honestly dont see whats the problem.

Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Red mage refused to heal at all. minimal enfeeblin' at best but they were mainly just melee attackin'. I didn't mind havin' to main heal that wasn't the issue blm was doin' his best to help me out but when i ask'd the rdm to help (just back me up with a cure here or there) he said we were fine and he was good doin' what he was. but both myself and the blm would run out of mp toward the end of each battle and our war was playin' a crap shoot as to whether or not she would survive til the end. She and I left at the same time and took the blm to form another much better party in Korroloka Tunnel. :bigbiggri

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

I was asked to Tank as a Taru-taru. :rolleyes2

Str8 Pimpin'