Page 1 of 9 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: To The Moon! : An EoFF Community Art Project

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Default To The Moon! : An EoFF Community Art Project

As inspired by this post by Ed, I've decided to start out an EoFF Art Community Project. Basically, we're going to be making a bridge to the moon! But this ain't no ordinary bridge. This'll be a bridge made of whozits and claptraps and whatsamajiggers. Anything you want to put in, you can do.

This is how it works;

Each member will be allowed to place one "brick" into the bridge. It must be 50 pixels by a 50 pixel big, no more, no less. It must be within the usual TOS stuff so we don't end up having to demolish the whole thing. One brick to a member. If you wish to "amend" your brick you are more than welcome to, and I'll try to depatch/repatch the bridge. It may topple over though.

As for the content of the brick, anything you want really! The only stipulation is that it has to touch the size of the picture (50 pixels squared) at the top and the bottom, otherwise we'll end up with some serious structural integrity problems. But apart from that, let rip and have some fun with it!

I'll put my own brick in once we start the ball rolling and get more people to help out.

Updates to the bridge will be thusly posted underneth here. So let's Reach for the Heavens, Kiss the Sky, Jump for the Stratosphere etc. etc.

UPDATE: 05/01/07 Her Majesty's Agent Umaro has gone and outdone himself by kindly hosting the Bridge to the Moon. The new website now has the bridge along with direct links to every person involved in the project. Follow the link below;

Linky Linky Link Link
    Last edited by Captain Maxx Power; 01-05-2007 at 07:25 PM.
    There is no signature here. Move along.