Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A FFIII Import review

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Okay, they remade Final Fantasy III, sharing it with the entire world, hanheld, in full three-dimensional graphics, with characters with personalities, with a tuned-up job system, enhanced sound quality, while still maintaining the charm of the original, and you think the game will actually be bad? How on earth can you possibly complain about this? This is the greatest thing SE has done in awhile, this tops even remaking the SNES FFs on the GBA. I just don't understand how anyone can actually show any other emotion than anticipation and glee at this point.

Oh I will agree that it will be the best thing SE's done but I never said it was bad. Just might top to the original.

As long it's a good game, I couldnt less about it topping the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeromus_X View Post
    Okay, they remade Final Fantasy III, sharing it with the entire world, hanheld, in full three-dimensional graphics, with characters with personalities, with a tuned-up job system, enhanced sound quality, while still maintaining the charm of the original, and you think the game will actually be bad? How on earth can you possibly complain about this? This is the greatest thing SE has done in awhile, this tops even remaking the SNES FFs on the GBA. I just don't understand how anyone can actually show any other emotion than anticipation and glee at this point.
    For anyone who isn't that great a FF fan (ie the reviewer presumably) most of those points are pretty much moot. Even though its an upgraded version of a classic game, if it comes up short in comparison to other recent RPGs then it's going to be rated accordingly.

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

I think FFIII DS is definitely a game for the fans of Final Fantasy. It probably doesn't appeal that much to other gamers. I hope it will turn out enjoyable, though I'm also a bit worried that I'm having too high expectations for the game and that it will disappoint me because of that.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Yeah, but compared to some handheld RPGs (especially the DS ones), it is above average.
    When life gives you a cactus, hug it. When life gives you lemons, throw them back at life and say, "Lemons? Who ever heard of hugging lemons? give me a cactus!

Renial.tripod.com/: A budding Legend of Mana site

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

lol hurricane.

edit: though... I kinda dont see whats wrong with what he said (apart from saying its mediocre...)

6.5 isnt bad, its not in the middle, its a positive score

edit edit: Im really sorry if I bumped this x_x... It didnt come mind, I actually never noticed it, I was browsing through a banned members usernotes. sorry :[

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukasa View Post
    edit edit: Im really sorry if I bumped this x_x... It didnt come mind, I actually never noticed it, I was browsing through a banned members usernotes. sorry :[
    i felt like i should quote this to bring attention to its ridiculousness

What a silly, silly little man. Games too hard, oh boohoo. Go play flipping Spyro then and stop making reviews!