Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete" announced

Default "Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete" announced

http://www.allrpg.com/rpgnews/news_show.php?newsid=2893

At the Tokyo Games Show this year, Square-Enix announced that they will be releasing Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete, which will be a slightly changed version of the original movie on Sony's Blu-Ray media. The resolution on the movie will be much greater than that of the DVD version, and there will be extra scenes added along with existing scenes edited. One specific scene showed in their trailer was the scene from the original Final Fantasy VII game where Sephiroth holds Cloud, who is impaled by Sephiroth's Masamune, above his head.

So far, no release date has been announced for the Japanese version of this movie, but many reports indicate that the movie will be released sometime in 2007.

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Extra scenes, not bad. Can't wait to YouTube them

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

cant wait for the delays

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Great, the original version of the movie was released here a month ago and I got it right away, and now SE is already cashing with a Complete Edition?
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

i'm getting tired of SE doing these stupid update versions. First KH2 Final Mix and now AC Complete version the sad thing is that many people would go and buy these new versions therefore giving more money to SE so they'd keep doing this kind of thing

It ticks me off when companies do that. If their going to release something release all of it!
    I'll have to give it some thought whether I buy it or not.

If you guys don't want to buy it, then, don't buy it. We allways have the internet to download it, or just watch in YouTube.

And about the new scenes, i'm really hoping to see some flashbacks of moments in the original game. Some scenes of FFVII with AC graphics would be so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by The Crystal View Post
    If you guys don't want to buy it, then, don't buy it. We allways have the internet to download it, or just watch in YouTube..
    That's exactly what I'm going to do. I give Square-Enix more than enough money, but for this, I'm keeping my wallet closed.

For a minute there I thought SquareEnix had realized that their movie made about zero sense and they were going to add a few scenes to fill out the plot. After reading the rest of that paragraph however it looks ike they've taken the "ZOMG MORE COOL FIGHT SCENES" route.

sigh @ SquareEnix for treating its fanbase like the moronic fanboys that they admittedly are. Suffice to say I won't be buying this, nor any other addition of Advent Children.

Quote Originally Posted by The Crystal
    And about the new scenes, i'm really hoping to see some flashbacks of moments in the original game. Some scenes of FFVII with AC graphics would be so cool.
    That's already in there.
    Last edited by The Infinite Telomerase; 09-23-2006 at 05:22 AM.

Nerfed in Continuum Shift Recognized Member Zeromus_X's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by The Crystal
    If you guys don't want to buy it, then, don't buy it. We allways have the internet to download it, or just watch in YouTube.

Pretty much.

Yeah, that's gonna be pretty hot.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

i almost definetly wont by this. i agree. just youtube it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Back from the Abyss ValkyrieWing's Avatar

*melts*
    ~Ye must desire respite from thy empty existence. Thou shalt have it.~

Hey, thinking about it, maybe we will finally know how Cloud was capable of going of one continent to another, on a motorbike.

I think this thing sounds cool, (it happens all the time, you know, director's cut stuff) I probably won't buy it. It depends on the price and if the changes are any good. I'll rent it first, then I'll decide. But I must admit, the FF7 spinoffs are growing to an alarming number. First spinoffs on the original game, now spinoffs of the spinoffs? Please.

Hey, thinking about it, maybe we will finally know how Cloud was capable of going of one continent to another, on a motorbike.
    Didn't you know? He can walk/drive on water. Just like how he can fly.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Real Lover(really View Post
    cant wait for the delays
    Can wait for the delays.
    Honestly, I don't really care. When it's out, I'm probably get to see it, until then, the time of it's arrival isn't interesting at all to me.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?