Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Ohh... I'm dumb"

I have the worst sense of direction ever, I can't find my butt with two hands and a map. I use what I call the Wussy method of finding things, that is W.U.U.S.I. or Wander Until yoU See It.
    "Your Life Is Yours Alone... Rise Up And Live It."

Quote Originally Posted by bipper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LunarWeaver View Post
    I get lost in games constantly. My sense of direction and memory both are absolute garbage. I got stuck in Zozo for quite a bit, actually
    Now that is a looser thing to do, cause as Avarice says, you do not get stuck - you simply do not want to leave.
    Of course he doesn't want to leave! He wants to stay FOREVER!!

And get away from my goats Bip.

I like Zozo music but thatīs it...i donīt remember why were all those guys climbing the stairs were they going to work or something?

Opera Scene, when Draco and Maria are on the top of the castle. I couldn't find the stairs and had to start again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Dark Aeons Slayer View Post
    I like Zozo music but thatīs it...i donīt remember why were all those guys climbing the stairs were they going to work or something?
    Every thursday is 'swing like a monkey from tower to tower day'
    So we all get in line and go up the stairs and race to the top of the tower! But when we're inside the building we have to stay in single file line! =D

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I got stuck in that small area on the World Map after Mt. Kolts for about three minutes, because I kept thinking the Returners' Hideout was Mt. Kolts.

Zozo is the devil I would never return there Y-yes...I love Zozo...I got stuck on purpose indeed

My worst moment of getting stuck due to bad memory was when I got the airship and I had to return to Narshe. I forgot it didn't appear as usual towns do on the world map, and I went smurfing everywhere looking for smurfing Narshe. SMURF YOU NARSHE. And then my quest to bring up a world map with dots began, and I found you could not do such a thing in this game.

Why can't I remember simple things like Narshe's location ;_;
    Last edited by LunarWeaver; 09-26-2006 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness View Post
    So we all get in line and go up the stairs and race to the top of the tower! But when we're inside the building we have to stay in single file line! =D

What do you do on Fridays?

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Quote Originally Posted by Avarice-ness View Post
    Yeah well...i never saw you coming down

well of course not. SHe's the Mayor. She spends her time in a Jacuzzi filled with rich girls from Jidoor that no one knows about

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Quote Originally Posted by Crossblades View Post
    well of course not. SHe's the Mayor. She spends her time in a Jacuzzi filled with rich girls from Jidoor that no one knows about
    Ok i got it sorry iīll go play FF6 now

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by FF_Chick View Post
    Opera Scene, when Draco and Maria are on the top of the castle. I couldn't find the stairs and had to start again.
    Same here. The first time I played FFVI I think I did that opera scene a dozen times before I could find the stairs. xD
    Figaro Castle

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
    Oh, don't feel bad. I do silly things all the time in video games. I can't say I've gotten lost there but, I know I've been stuck in South Figaro several times.
    South Figaro is huge. I still get lost there and I am in the WoR...

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Today I spent one and a half hours wandering around Daryl's tomb because I didn't notice the door in the room with the save point. My characters mastered 2-3 espers in that time.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

If you gotten that far, you would had noticed a pattern of the dungeon not being that big. So high chance the exit isn't that hard to spot.