Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: How are you feeling right now? (Hopefully on-going. Post every 10 Posts ^_^)

Im tired right now, I don't want to have to go to school by staying home sick today I know something bad will happen so i don't want to fall asleep.

Tired and quite upset.

Articles

I have a couple of quandrys (quandries?), but I made some pretty good money at work tonight, so I guess I'm alright.

Geez everyone on this site seems so depressed.

I wouldn't normally, but I have exams at school right now and I am quite annoyed and fairly stressed. Also I am play FF7 again for some unknown reason.

Puppy Dog!

I'm pretty bored. Also quite tired as my girlfriend made me get up at 7 this morning because she had to go to college.

Not good at all.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

MY smurfING KNEE, MAN!

Edit: And if that doesn't tell you how I feel, there's no salvation or redemption for you. Go. Begone.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

i don't want to go to school, but i have to, i feel tried, and just want to sleep
    Offline/Online

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

i don't want to go to school, but i have to, i feel tried, and just want to sleep
    i struck a deal with the people in school....actually made a bet....i said i bet i be jus as smart as these idiots that go to school everyday and are squares....if i never read any of these stupid books....

so....im at home pretty much all day and then im rockin out through the night....with hot chicks usually.....i won the bet......
    i got an IQ test done.....not an internet one...an actual psycho analyser or whatever the hell there called....guess what my IQ is........................................................................................... .............................................................................................. .......................................142.......................................................... .................im a genius....

Sephiro this here.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Clearly the psycho analyser was literally a psycho.

How do I feel. I'm on a break from near death, due to the fact that I have some cake. That makes me happy. Cake is the second best thing this universe has to offer.

Ball of Pure being sephirothishere's Avatar

Clearly the psycho analyser was literally a psycho.

How do I feel. I'm on a break from near death, due to the fact that I have some cake. That makes me happy. Cake is the second best thing this universe has to offer.
    no the chick that did the test was not crazy........

and is the best thing in the universe me.....

Sephiro this here.

We had a pie eating contest and milk chugging contest at school today. I won the Milk Chugging.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Similar to yesterday, bit of a headache though a little more sleepy, had a pretty boring day but accomplished some stuff, and yet didn't get enough work done because of lack of time (and the time some stuff in Flash takes... -_- )

SUPER EXCITED BECAUSE KINGDOM HEARTS 2 HAS BEEN POSTED. Little worried about some friends who I feel Im letting down/neglecting again due to being so busy and fitting stuff in... but optimistic about tomorrow's workload and just need to feel less tired/headachy. Need to get lots of work done so I can play KH lots
    rawr

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Im really tired -- and sad, my pc is broke, and Ive resorting to use my brothers ;____; but I have to ask permission, and he hates me.

Little happy cause tommorow Im going home till Sunday. I have my books I bought from ebay getting delivered there and hopefully Valkyrine Profile for the PSP will be there waiting for me