Page 1 of 10 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: How are you feeling right now? (Hopefully on-going. Post every 10 Posts ^_^)

How are you feeling right now? (Hopefully on-going. Post every 10 Posts ^_^)

I stole this idea from live-journal. You know how some live journal accounts have that question at the bottom of each entry which asks: 'How am I feeling right now?' and you can add a happy smily, angry smily, sleepy smily, etc... to show your mood?

Well I thought it would be a good idea to start that here too. So, umm... if you're feeling happy right now, then you should say so and maybe tell us why you are feeling happy! We can create a Thread that gives off good vibes and makes others feel good too!

But if you're feeling sad, you can say that too and maybe someone can try and help you out through PM's or IM's (if you need it). Or if you're feeling confused or dazed or whatever then share that as well and maybe someone can do something about it! Or if you're feeling real angry () let it all out in this Thread!

I'll start us off. Right now I am in two moods. I am extremely happy because I've had a great weekend and I've been talking with a very, very lovely and kind friend of mine. But I feel a little sad because she has to go to University for a few days so I won't be able to hear from her until she gets back

What about you? (Oh, and try and Post every 10 Posts if you can, but if you got a lot to say then, uuuhhh, go ahead and post more often )
    Last edited by The Devil Man; 09-25-2006 at 03:34 PM.

Right now I'm feeling kinda "meh". I'm sitting here and surfing the internet when I really should be doing some homework. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Breine
    Right now I'm feeling kinda "meh". I'm sitting here and surfing the internet when I really should be doing some homework. Sigh.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Heartbroken and empty. But luckily my Happy Shield doesn't show people that.

I'm feeling sick, and I'm laying here in bed with my laptop. I feel so useless right now.
    BEHOLD!!! The 88 Plymouth Sundance!!

I have a headache

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I'm feeling alright, but I have a mild cold which is irritating me somewhat. I've just taken some tablets which are making me feel a little better. Hopefully, I'll have made a full recovery by tomorrow.

:/
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Feel like Ive got the same hole in my chest again. Yeah I feel very down, but Im trying to cheer myself up cause I have a book I need to finsih before Thursday.

I'm the first person in this thread to say I'm feeling great!
    (Other than you of course, Devil Man)
    Mostly because I am listening to The Mad Capsule Markets.
    Also because I have successfully relearned html and css.

Back from the Abyss ValkyrieWing's Avatar

I am sad.
    ~Ye must desire respite from thy empty existence. Thou shalt have it.~

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I feel like a pancake, apparantly. (You are what you eat)

I can do flips, and I'm bad for you. What's not to like, girls?

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

ANGRY. GRRRRR.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I have a super bad headache/blurry vision thing (I think I made a topic about it a while ago =P), which happened when I was driving home and I can't see stuff on the left side very well and it was kinda scary ;__;

It still kinda hurts but can see a bit better now. So feeling a bit ill cos of that, but I feel really happy in myself cos today I was told I will get a payrise next month And I've been listening to some awesome music today which made me happy except now I wanna listen to more, but too ill. >=O And I know I'll waste my free evening doing pretty much nothing, which annoys me a little, but hey!

It's interesting to see how everyone else is feeling at this point in time, but I hope you sad people cheer up! Put on a good song. I recommend Ola Kala by I'm From Barcelona - "everything is ok"! ^__^

Edit - PS. This should also cheer you up if you're feeling bad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9698TqtY4A <33
    Last edited by Xander; 09-25-2006 at 08:07 PM.
    rawr

Like crap, mostly because I have 4 days worth of homework that all needs to be done in 1. Even with all of that I'm still on this blasted internet and I don't know why.

BeLIEve me! My name is...something..?'s Avatar

Bored and happy.
    I have no work today and made no plans to do anything.
    Yay, me.
    The itching sensation is a good thing.