Page 1 of 10 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: How are you feeling right now? (Hopefully on-going. Post every 10 Posts ^_^)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How are you feeling right now? (Hopefully on-going. Post every 10 Posts ^_^)

I stole this idea from live-journal. You know how some live journal accounts have that question at the bottom of each entry which asks: 'How am I feeling right now?' and you can add a happy smily, angry smily, sleepy smily, etc... to show your mood?

Well I thought it would be a good idea to start that here too. So, umm... if you're feeling happy right now, then you should say so and maybe tell us why you are feeling happy! We can create a Thread that gives off good vibes and makes others feel good too!

But if you're feeling sad, you can say that too and maybe someone can try and help you out through PM's or IM's (if you need it). Or if you're feeling confused or dazed or whatever then share that as well and maybe someone can do something about it! Or if you're feeling real angry () let it all out in this Thread!

I'll start us off. Right now I am in two moods. I am extremely happy because I've had a great weekend and I've been talking with a very, very lovely and kind friend of mine. But I feel a little sad because she has to go to University for a few days so I won't be able to hear from her until she gets back

What about you? (Oh, and try and Post every 10 Posts if you can, but if you got a lot to say then, uuuhhh, go ahead and post more often )
    Last edited by The Devil Man; 09-25-2006 at 03:34 PM.