Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I got called a noob today!

Blog Entries

Yeah! For sure. All the time. My friends and I definitely game too much so we call each other noobs a lot. Most recently, I got called a noob for wearing skinny pants and looking especially emo (not normally my style ). I also call my workmates noobs a lot. Sometimes they really do say some stupid [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img].

Quote Originally Posted by sephirothishere View Post
    I've never been called a noob.
    since sayin i havent been called a noob......i have been called it alot.....jus by people on this forum though........it stings.....but i can handle it......and gratuitous n00b callin doesnt count so.......HA....
    I know I did that. :riiight:
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

Abandon All Hope Fatal Impurity's Avatar

my friends always say "your such a NOOB!!!" at me and its evil! but i get my revenge when i kick their asses on games because i just go right upto thier face and say "you got OWNED! and yo momma big!" usually though we just poke fun at john because he's such a n00b and a geek that he says "lol" instead of laughing (o.0) (^_^)

C'mon C'mon

I HATE the word nood, it makes me really mad!!! Ironically, I have a friend who plays WOW and CounterStrike (I don't though) and a silly game called Runescape, and like boys do we all joke around and call each other names and stuff, and this friend went through a phase of saying the word noob. I got called a noob so much!!!:@:@

Erhm, Myles and I call each other noobs and use all the internet lingo repeatedly. Roffel, lawl, elohel, oh-em-gee, dubya-tee-eff, etc.

<.< His best friend uses internet lingo too. So does my best friend and when we go visit her there are like ten more people in the group who hang out and all insult each other via internet terms ( mostly from 4chan ). Yeah.

Internet is serious business.
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

Blog Entries

You said you have never been called a noob, so I thought that I'd call you for once.

EDIT;...................im still a cool dude....so HA..............
    ........................................really........................??............

My friends call each other noobs a lot, and I call them noobs.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, one of my friends uses the word all the time. I hate it. Even newbie, I can't stand. I don't like the CONCEPT of the whole thing rsadsad!

:D
    --Box Box Box Box

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

My friend did, but now I out rank him.

Oh, and what Kikimm said, except replace "noob"/"newbie" with "pwned" and "owned"

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Yeah,i called someone once in real life.He was trying to show off his knowledge in anime so he got what he deserved!

Yeah. My best friend calls me a noob just to tease me. He's an extreme World of Warcraft player, so that might explain why he's using the word in his everyday vocabulary (sp?).

nope....nobody ever called me a noob.....probably cuz im so cool......everybody thinks i been doin whatever the hell i been doin forever....
    Aaaw comeon, you have a FF7 character in your username... if that screams cool than I don't know what it to do. Only kidding.

I wouldn't think that females would know what a n00b was, considering that videogames are "very un-lady-like"

Puppy Dog!

I have never been called a n00b in real-life, unlike in the gaming world where I pretty much suck at pvping