Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dumbest thing you've ever done playing a game

C'mon C'mon

I tried to be cocky and navigate the San Andreas menu to the LOAD GAME option, unfortunately I went too far, as in DELETE GAME too far.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Well, I don't think I'll get to do the DDR thing...
    My brother and I had a disagreement and when I left I heard my mat crinkling. I know he wasn't playing either...he hates that game.

Fluttershy Recognized Member Ashi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Chat Operator

With some games I used to make a bunch of save files at different stages when I am not sure what I should be doing, then I just keep on playing whatever advance with minimum trouble. Then when I was kind of near the end of one game, I thought I'd delete all my extra saves on memory card to save space (this was PSX not PS2) and ended up erasing my main save.

I think I broke a PSX controller also. But I will not say how. It was a different game and kind of unrelated to the save files being deleted.

Blog Entries

I have a habit of putting my feet up whenever I play. My PS2 sits on the same shelf that I put my feet on so if I get too excited playing something, I nudge the PS2 and if I'm especially unlucky, I hit the reset button. This has come to secks me in the ass a lot.

When I tryed to fit a Ps2 disk in to a GC
    I LIVE!!!!! AGAIN!

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Played Sonic 1 blindfolded whilst a friend directed me. Never ever make incredulous claims about your elitability unless you're willing to put it to the test.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Ashi View Post
    With some games I used to make a bunch of save files at different stages when I am not sure what I should be doing, then I just keep on playing whatever advance with minimum trouble. Then when I was kind of near the end of one game, I thought I'd delete all my extra saves on memory card to save space (this was PSX not PS2) and ended up erasing my main save.

I think I broke a PSX controller also. But I will not say how. It was a different game and kind of unrelated to the save files being deleted.
    My god this thread was entirely worth it just because you posted again, Erick. COME BACK TO ROSIE

um, let's see...hehe.

i used a steering wheel on armored core(try it!). um repetedly saved new games over ratchet and clank and it's sequels when i meant to load game.

written cuss words as names to FF caracters, and even worse...i named every character in FF7 after characters in Legend of Dragoon.

um... i know i'm forgeting half of the stupid things i've done.

"ignorance is bliss...so is death"

Besides trying to play games with DDR mats and Nascar stering wheels it'd probably be trying to use the controller with my mouth

i know what myne was overwritting my ff7 file (level 87)because i was bored .lol i didn't even notice though i spent a month without touching that ff game and when i did i left it next to the tv so now it wont load my level 99 file (all weapons defeated)

Which FF Character Are You?

The image “http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...pen.jpg†cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.