Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011

Thread: Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Uh oh View Post
    Zach.

Zaaaaach!!

I am distraught over what happened to Zach. I really liked his character, sucha sweetie.

And I liked Eden too and I'm sad that she's gone. But good for her for shooting herself in the head to keep Sylar from getting her power. At the very least, that was a good way for her to go out.

Poor Zach.
    first off his names issac i-zack
    I like chocolate!! No matter what flavor you get, you can always taste the broken dreams!

~Dead people should stay dead, otherwise whats the point of killing them???

Um. First off, it's Isaac, not Issac.

Second off, she wasn't talking about him. Zack was the potentially gay friend of Claire's who had his memory wiped. NOT the artist.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Okay, I also saw the parallel between Linderman and Ozymandias (Which is inevitable as I am Ozy's biggest fanboy), but the charge that Sylar and Manhatten are somehow connected by more than coincidence just because they both made watches...? That's a stretch.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Okay, I also saw the parallel between Linderman and Ozymandias (Which is inevitable as I am Ozy's biggest fanboy), but the charge that Sylar and Manhatten are somehow connected by more than coincidence just because they both made watches...? That's a stretch.
    People will believe anything. Just get a propaganda machine rolling.

What I want to see is the origins or whatever 6 episode arc. omg make it monday fast!

Monday?
    Monday in September you mean?

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Just to clear up a couple of things:

- The writers have stated that the bomb story-arc is now over. There is no second bomb or another catastrophe like it that could happen next season. The timing of the bomb events was a "mistake" on their part to have it all happen on election night rather than two days after during the day. Also, they wanted to have Nathan be a good guy at the end, and the only way they could think of doing that was to "sacrifice" (if he's really dead) himself to save Peter.

- Volume II's (next season's) story arc is about Hiro's heritage and his powers.
    Figaro Castle

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Mullet View Post
    Just to clear up a couple of things:

- The writers have stated that the bomb story-arc is now over. There is no second bomb or another catastrophe like it that could happen next season. The timing of the bomb events was a "mistake" on their part to have it all happen on election night rather than two days after during the day. Also, they wanted to have Nathan be a good guy at the end, and the only way they could think of doing that was to "sacrifice" (if he's really dead) himself to save Peter.
    Oh good cause i was wondering like what happened to change the setting of when the bomb is going off!? No doubt a really good finale though!

Loved hiro's "#@!*" it reminded me of Cid

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Just goes to show that not everything is significant and has hidden meaning.

So next season will be all about Hiro? I like the guy but I don't think he's enough to fill a whole season.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I doubt it will be entirely, as I read that next season will also reveal how Sylar extracts the powers of other heroes from their brains.

Link.
    Quote Originally Posted by EW
    Does Sylar (Zachary Quinto) get his power by eating brains?
    ''That's the popular speculation,'' laughs Kring. ''There is a connection between the powers and the brain — and Sylar has found [it]. Early in season 2, you'll find out what he's been doing with the brains.''
    Last edited by Rase; 05-25-2007 at 08:00 AM.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    So next season will be all about Hiro? I like the guy but I don't think he's enough to fill a whole season.
    word is he'll stay in that part of the world for like six episodes i think

and apparently Tim Kring said that this volume might actually last half the season and continue with the other from the middle season onwards i guess! Tighter stories, more answers, 24 episodes (+ 6 eps of Origins)...Heroes is expanding....lets hoope it can keep up the good work on season 2

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Loved hiro's "#@!*" it reminded me of Cid
    Hiro said 'Dai Pinchu' (big pinch, or to be in a 'big pinch'), but I guess you can translate it to mean 'oh s*' or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Just goes to show that not everything is significant and has hidden meaning.

Unlikely. There are a lot of 'generations' evident in Season 1, most notably the Petrelli line. Just because they may not have all started in the same time period (or who knows, maybe they have...) doesn't mean we'll only see Hiro's line - it's just the one that was shown, and the easiest one to transition towards.

I only hated one thing about the show- how it would get you on the edge of your seat then go off, gggggggggooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd I cant wait til next season when does it come around?