Thread: Heroes

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Awesome episode. Best yet. I venture to even say the best thing I've seen on TV all season.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Hah! Finality my ass! I love how NBC hyped it up that this episode would be the one that finally revealed everything. In reality, it revealed just as much as every other episode while leaving just as many questions.

Don't get me wrong, the episode was great. This show is just the biggest plot-tease I've ever seen. These writers really know their cliffhangers.
    What I've been listening to:

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You must not watch Lost.

I always wanted to watch Lost since my buddies always seem to raving about it. I remember I tuned in for one episode in the middle of the second season and while I was intrigued, I was also ridiculously confused. Same thing with 24.

Damn you television! Why'd you have to go and get good again?
    What I've been listening to:

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Dammit! If they say "save the cheerleader, save the world" even ONE more time... *twitches*

Anyway, i thought it was a really entertaining episode. Although I'm a little bit lost as to how the whole Nikki, Jessica storyline fits into it all. Her story seams to be awkwardly placed and not really that well integrated.

This was the best episode of Heroes yet!

Now, I have a few theory's

- Matt Parkman and Theodore Sprague "lost" two days when they were abducted, and they both had two "hash marks" on their neck. It could be way of marking time or an indication of their power level. Perhaps it has something to do with the kind of exams performed on them?

thats about it......

Oh yeah, Claire is theoretically a permanent virgin because her hymen would continually grow back.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Great episode.

I do have a slight theory question for y'all -- could Claire survive having the top portion of her brain 'sliced' off by Sylar? It seems like her regenerative abilities are contingent on her consciousness.

i think we can officially confirm (for the upteenth time) that Peters brother is a jackass!

Awesome episode, still wondering how the save the world comes from the cheerleader bit...maybe if they didnt the father wouldve turned and hunted the "special" people!?

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Paro View Post

Oh yeah, Claire is theoretically a permanent virgin because her hymen would continually grow back.
    Oh Paro, you and your theories.

A hymen is not what defines whether someone is a virgin or not. Plenty of girls aren't even born with a hymen or somehow lose it through physical activity such as dancing, martial arts, gymnastics, etc.

it's not fun, don't do it Moon Rabbits's Avatar

This was the best episode of Heroes yet!

- Matt Parkman and Theodore Sprague "lost" two days when they were abducted, and they both had two "hash marks" on their neck. It could be way of marking time or an indication of their power level. Perhaps it has something to do with the kind of exams performed on them?
    I don't think that Matt's ability is on par with the power of Ted's. Ted is far stronger.

Erm. Ok.

edit:

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by http://blogs.nbcuni.com/heroes/2006/09/how_many_seasonsscripts_are_pl.php
    September 25, 10:29 PM
    How many seasons/scripts are plotted out?

We have the first season mapped out in detail. Less so in the second season, but we have talked about where the show goes up to five seasons. That being said, I have learned that you really have to be open to letting a show take you where it wants to go. It is a living, breathing organism and it will speak to you if you listen.
    edit again!:

Dammit! If they say "save the cheerleader, save the world" even ONE more time... *twitches*
    I don't think you will, Miriel. I think the "Save the Cheerleader" arc is officially over as of last night.
    Last edited by Moon Rabbits; 11-21-2006 at 11:11 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

'Well I just saved the cheerleader. Time to save the world!'

Quote Originally Posted by Miriel View Post

Oh Paro, you and your theories.

A hymen is not what defines whether someone is a virgin or not. Plenty of girls aren't even born with a hymen or somehow lose it through physical activity such as dancing, martial arts, gymnastics, etc.
    theoretically!!!!

Next episode we will find out about Hiro finally!

Smile and Be happy :love: louby_4eva's Avatar

Did anyone notice that the picture of the dead cheerleader that Isaac drew was actually Jackie. If you look at it it's the part where Claire's dad walks in and it's Jackies body on the floor, maybe they were supposed to save her. It looks like that scene anyway, just a theory.

Smile and Be happy
    Last edited by louby_4eva; 11-27-2006 at 05:46 PM. Reason: spelling mistake.....whoops

I came up with this crazy theory in my sleep that (SPOILER)Sylar is Claire's dad (they both regenerate!), but then he would probably be averse to eating her brain. But then again he hasn't really gone for it yet, because he thought Jackie was the superhero and ate? her brain. I'm really excited for tonight's episode. I swear when (SPOILER)the black dude too cool for a name knocked out Sylar I exclaimed. I want to see his face.

I also want to see some twists that I can't predict how they will resolve. Peter miming Claire's powers was too easy to foresee.

I'm having fun panning out how Hiro's situation will work. (SPOILER)I am quite sure he will fail at rescuing whats-her-face, but the waitress mentions to Ando he disappears "about two weeks ago", so he might time-jump again and end up being that wicked samurai. Which means he wouldn't be cute anymore, so I'm sad, so I hope I'm wrong.

I don't think they were supposed to save Jackie. In fact, I doubt they can even stop the explosion, but then that gets into a lot of metaphysics concerning the nature of time and perception and I don't have the energy for that right now.