Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Azar View Post
    Hearing "it's like Zelda" is almost enough to make me buy it outright. But with so many great games coming out in the next month, I'll have to wait. It's a shame it doesn't support Wi-Fi.
    It's not like Zelda. You bounce around collecting everything in sight, fight boss battles (which are suprisingly easy) and then you get into tank battles. I don't understand this likening of Rocket Slime to Zelda. I think it's because it's top down and your health is displayed in hearts.

Argh, with only 100 bucks to spend, and FF III, V, and VI right around the corner, its a hard temptation right now.....plus 40 bucks out of the window for paintballing that i signed up to do.....i need more monies!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.

Final Fantasy VI Advance isn't right around the corner.

FFIII and FFV will both be mass produced. It will be easy to find new copies in stores for a very long time to come.

But i want them soon..

But hey, thats not a problem anymore! whoo

now i have enough for all of em yay! so i picked up Rocket Slime yesterday, and it was pretty intresting, although tank battles arent my forte..
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.

Hmm, i know its a double post, but hey, i want input, and it doesnt warrant another thread in this section.

How long have you guys taken in just pure "grinding" for alchemy ingredients? Its pretty tedious, getting a tank full of metal kings.....1 down, 24 to go! :P

Not unless I need to, which isn't often. The enemy AI during tank battles isn't all that intense. I got a ranking of S(UB)LIME! on the rank B prima battaglia.

Nice, what point of the game did you start competing? Since i still had the Flucifer level to get through, and just revamping tank with metal kings, and herbs, a few chilis too