Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your most played game? (Games you've loved and played many times...)

Your most played game? (Games you've loved and played many times...)

This time around, i am wondering... which game have you played over and over and over and over again? Which games have you really enjoyed so much that you've played them again and again?

Mine would be Onimusha 2 (which was largely made by the same team that did Devil May Cry).

I absolutely love Onimusha 2 out of all 4 games in the series (or 6 if you include Blade Warriors and the Tactics version on the GBA). I think it is a gorgeous game with beautiful music and a real sense of atmosphere. I don't get bored of it and will play it many more times. I think so far I have played and beaten it about 25 times since I bought it in 2003.

Edit: After reading some Posts below, I would also like to add: Number of hours you put into a game also counts. Example: Number of hours you put into a Final Fantasy game or another RPG

Which games have you played many, many times and truly loved?
    Last edited by The Devil Man; 09-28-2006 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Some good posts below made me add my Edit.

I've spend some ridiculous amount of time playing FFX,but i only finished it 2 times.
    The first game i ever played on my PS was Tomb Raider 2.I think i beated it 5-6 times.Ever since i never beated a game more than 2 times.

Banned

Final Fantasy VI and Final Fantasy Tactics, Spider-Man 2, and uh... I guess that's it, but I think there's more.

Resident Evil 2 I must of completed about 15 times. I tried doing the Hunk and Tofu Mini-Games but for some reason didn't get Tofu. I also attempted to beat it using just the Knife.

Final Fantasy IX and Tomb Raider 2 would be close behind on hours spent playing, though i've only completed them both twice.

Shenmue-For some reason I never get tired of either instalment of this series.

Off topic but it must be said:
    Shenmue III is the one game that I would love to see made. This game has a great story with really interesting characters but unfortunately has no ending yet. All the Shenmue fans should hold hands and pray Yu Suzuki gets his act together and finally decides to continue the series.

Its between Street Fighter 3 : Third Strike, Guilty Gear X2 and FFVII.

These games never get old to me, and I could play then endlessly.

Back from the Abyss ValkyrieWing's Avatar

Suikoden 1 and 2, or Tales of Destiny.
    ~Ye must desire respite from thy empty existence. Thou shalt have it.~

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

I find myself going through Super Metroid speed runs and Chrono Trigger replays about once or twice a year.

Blog Entries

Final Fantasy 8, it made me play it so much that the disk couldn't work anymore at the FMVs

FFXIV Character

Umami Spitebreath (Kujata)

Guild Wars.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Final Fantasy, Final Fantasy VI (as III on the SNES), Dragon Warrior III.

Of course, this was back in my younger years when I had more time to play video games.
    Figaro Castle

1) Capcom vs. SNK 2: Mark of the Millennium 2001
    2) Street Fighter 3: Third Strike
    3) Final Fantasy 1, 6, 8, Tactics
    4) Guitar Hero

Sierra's Quest for Glory I-IV for the PC back in the day.

They're not even inherently replayable, but I love them to death. I've completed the same hero, a maxed-out paladin with magic and thief abilities (only used for "good" of course ), at least 30 times. :rolleyes2

On consoles:
    A Link to the Past probably 20+.

There are a number of games I've played at least three times. I'm really bad about replaying favorites and missing out on trying something new. I'm the same with movies and books...I've read Ender's Game over ten times.

FFX, Metal Gear Solid, GTA VC, Pokémon Blue (;o) Metal Gear 3, Tenchu 2 and Tenchu 3.

loved the mission editor on tenchu 2! By the time I got it I must've played it for a year or so, with ofcourse some breaks for other games. FFX counts in at a 240 hour total I think, GTA VC probably 300 hours or so.

tetris...so simple and mindless yet challenging...

castlevania symphony of the night

all the suikodens, yes even four :rolleyes2:rolleyes2