Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: life time ticket

Default life time ticket

ive started the game again and have arrived at gold saucer for the first time, this time im thinking of buying a lifetime ticket straight away. The woman who sells them says (as long as you dont lose it at the end of explaining what the lifetime ticket is) ive heard that if you buy the ticket the first time you lose it once you get to the end of disc one is this true?

If I was like Cloud I don't think I would have taken that test.
    Changed to stop Jessweeee♪ from going insane. Is that better?

Quote Originally Posted by cloud21zidane16 View Post
    ive started the game again and have arrived at gold saucer for the first time, this time im thinking of buying a lifetime ticket straight away. The woman who sells them says (as long as you dont lose it at the end of explaining what the lifetime ticket is) ive heard that if you buy the ticket the first time you lose it once you get to the end of disc one is this true?
    No you don't it's a key items and unless you have to give it to someone then you won't lose it and i remember when i 1st beat the game i had in on me so no matter what you won't lose it

Once you've purchased the lifetime pass it won't leave your inventory. Unless you buy it and turn the game off without saving, but that's just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Endless. View Post
    Once you've purchased the lifetime pass it won't leave your inventory. Unless you buy it and turn the game off without saving, but that's just silly.
    Well that's they only way you can lose it but like endless said that would be silly

thanks for your help and yeah turning the game off without saving would have to be one of the dumbest things to do in the game

No point in buying it the first time around... save your money I say.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueLurker View Post
    but if you get it 1st time round then you have more money to save up for other things and your not wasting your money buying a one time ticket so it's just better if you get iot 1st time around

Quote Originally Posted by Maiyo_Yoem View Post
    but if you get it 1st time round then you have more money to save up for other things and your not wasting your money buying a one time ticket so it's just better if you get iot 1st time around
    yeah it least youll have a little bit more money later on for chocobo breeding:twocents:

Quote Originally Posted by cloud21zidane16 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiyo_Yoem View Post
    yeah it least youll have a little bit more money later on for chocobo breeding:twocents:
    that's right

You don't need much money for chocobo breeding. You need a maximum of 65,000 gil. 60,000 will be spent on the stables, and you need to purchase 1 Sylkis Green. From there you can use the W-Item glitch to create as many as you need.

yeah but not if you want the gold chocobo on disc 2

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I wouldn't bother buying the lifetime pass the first time around, but it's not like gil is too tough to come by in this game.

I bought the lifetime pass on my first time through, but it's definitely not necessary. In fact, I'd suggest otherwise because you can use 27000 gil towards a lot better things than the pass.
    BEHOLD!!! The 88 Plymouth Sundance!!

There's a better thing you can do: wait for the time that you run in Chocobo Racings, and get it for 3000 Golden Saucer Points. It's much cheaper. =D

You only need 300 GP to get the ticket from the Wonder Square.