Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: for all the sams out there

Post 40 for WAR tanks? Wow your server must rock. On my server it's post jungles, NIN onry by about 99% of the populace.

I even had to disband an entire party I was building up because half the members were opposed to a WAR/NIN tanking, yet have of them partied with me before where I had to tank as a PUP/WAR.

As for PUP tank...no...past jungles (and well pretty much anyone can tank dunes-jungles, I did it as DRG and DRK no less.) PUP's can't tank. Armor comparable to a mage, with a bit more evasion, and guard skill, and sub-par HP doesn't make up for outright high def and good armor. As of now, PUP really can't be a tank till SE fixes us. And don't mention the puppet as a tank, my Valoredge took more damage in the citadel per hit then I did. >.>

But BLU/NIN worked out well in one party I had. Used spells to hold hate, and shadows to blink damage. Wasn't half bad. Now if only this was a party where refreash exsisted (was pre 40) then BLU/NIN could be a pretty good tank.
    This space intentionally left blank.

update comes tomorrow woot
    Thomas A. Edison wrote:

There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in its potentialities, so absolutely terrifying, that even man, the fighter, who will dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appalled, and so abandon war forever.

I've been meaning ot level SAM as a sub for over a year now. Guess this gives me added motivation to do it Yay SE. Now give BRD a nuke song and we'll be all settled :P