Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would you ever get in a fight over a guy/girl

If someone insulted my girlfriend infront of my face he would need a ambulance to take him to hospital, i'd break both his smurfing legs and make sure I bust his knee caps whilst im at it!

Blog Entries

People usually protect me from fights, and my friends know how to protect themselves but I think if a girl would try to seduce my bf I'd become really violent! ^^ Just there, I'm peaceful really

Moogle

hhhhhhhhhhhhnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fighting lol
    I like Yuna cause, yeah.

C'mon C'mon

Seems like something i'd do.

Maybe. Depends on who has done and what.
    Well i have had 3 fights though...
    ~I am the Aeon of will and strength, I protect my beloved and that's all I wish to be needed to do~

i've got into fight because of girls a few times, mainly they start [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] with others girls and tjose other girls get other guys to try and back them up, so yeah i've had that happen twice.

I personally would if it were over a certain guy (you know who I mean), then I would be getting the claws and teeth out.

Depends. If it was with a friend, I would respect what she wanted or hope that my friend would do the same. If he doesn't and she clearly doesn't like him, then I would just try not to actually fight. He can think what he wants of me.

Being a girl its less likely i would get a physical fight i imagene its would be more trash talking but either way i think i probably would but i'm not to proud to say it.

Since most of the girls I would go after are close friends of mine and see me as the "nice, trustwothy guy who they can always talk to about their problems", I just let anyone else who is going after them have them at first. Then it's just a simple matter of gathering information and sabotaging the relationship from the inside. In many ways I'm the Sam Fisher of Love.

Which FF Character Are You?

(SPOILER) This Signature STILL contains spoilers

bitchin in black Twisted Tinkerbell's Avatar

No way, I'm far too lazy for that, if she wants him that bad keep him, if she can get him away from me, she's done me a favour, cause he'll only do it to her eventually anyways.

I actually have tried giving Iceglow away, no one wanted him.

This sexy sig is by Owen Mcwere. Thank you Owie!

I cant say I would fight to get a gf or save a gf from going to another guy, because if they have to decide between you and some other guy then she isnt worth the time or the effort. Now protecting her name is different. Take last week for ex. I beat the hell out of a ex. best friend because he said something about the girl I like and a girl that I consider a good friend(2 different girls for those who couldnt comprehend that).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Fighting causeS blood shed, internal organs to be dug out , skin to be peeled out, eyes to be gouged out, teeth and ears to be pull out, tongue to be dragged out and limbs to be chopped off.
    YAY

Well, i would engage in a battle of wits over a girl, offer my foe a cup of wine with iocane powder in it, and then laugh hysterically when he falls dead, saying how much of a blunder it is to engage in a land war over asia and to fool with me

but fists? nah, too much effort
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power View Post
    So far playing WoW, I've shouted "ROFLCOPTER" on no less than fifteen occasions, danced as a bear at the end of a ship, and compared the Klu Klux Klan to cereal.