Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's You Aeon?

I'd be a virus grown to massive proportions, to the size of the average frog. No beings shall escape me with their puny immune systems.

Guess who's back....back chaos_ghost's Avatar

Mine would be a shadow dragon knight named......something. Anywho, it's attack would be Chaotic Rain. I would shoot purple and grey beams of pure energy from my mouth and wings high into the sky. After the opponent is damaged by the blasts, I would jump high into the sky with my lance and come down in all my chaotic glory. Hmm, maybe one day FF will have a create a summon mode........

Thanks to Owen McWare for the sig. This sig is staying up forever no matter what.

I'd have a rock as my aeon. He'd fall from the sky to land on helpless enemies, then, with the power of victory on his side, float back up into the stars until I summoned little Rock Monster again
    BEHOLD!!! The 88 Plymouth Sundance!!

I'd probally be a huge Sausage that would overheat it self and blow up and cause extreme burns to the enemy
    Mods hate me because they know they'll never be as cooll as me!

I'd look like an Iron Giant but he even bigger and stronger and then use a grenade launcher to fire elemental grenades (fire, blizzard, thunder etc.) at the enemy.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

A Pirate with a perpetual Cigar, scowl and dislike of all things not-me.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

I would be a demon about the size of ifrit but with large horns tha stick up an are a dark black color. Have huge bat wings have eyes that glow all firey lookin like spawns eyes, have horns stickin out my shoulders, be wearinn a full plate armor except for a helm, and weild a ridicolously
    large sword with runes glowing red on it with a skull on the hielt an the sword is bathed in a blue flame that never goes out.( to symbolize the never ending burining of the flames of hell) And my overdrive or special attack, take what you will, would be called ' Lake of fire' an I will aprear in a tourent of flames in front of the enemy, stab them with my sword, pull them into the fire, then it would show us falling in to hell. The bad dude slams into the ground, then i pick him up, walk him to the lake of fire an cast him in, it will then show the enemy flayling his arms around an stop an show his face sink into the fire( kind of like the liquid metal terminator when he gets thrown into the how yellow stuff on Terminator 2: judgement day) An then the enemy appers abck on the battle field. My aeon would basically look like a much eviler much more demonic lookin bahamut. With a big ass sword
    im to cool for sigs.

Blog Entries

I would look like myself as i am already god-like
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

A giant tonberry with a super cool knife.
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

The spoon is too big! Firo Volondé's Avatar

I would look like me... my special attack would be to open a can of whoop-ass, and my overdrive would be to stab my victim in the face. Repeatedly. With a sharpened carrot.
    This is a signature.

I would be.... the creepy burger king guy!
    I would give you bacon cheesburgers of death!

A giant jigsaw, with each piece having its own personality. The pieces would be stuff like a cat, a man in a suit, a chocobo, a family dog, things like that.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Old Manus View Post
    I would be a dark ninja with a dark past and a sissy japanese name. I talk only in riddles. {Insert more cliches here}
    The name "バカ(Baka)" suits you.

Btw, 忍者をクソ死ぬ.

Would sniff your fingers to be polite
    Nameleon.
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Christmas is a weeb