Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: XandrewX signature

The Tifa sig is sooooo awesome, the text suits it so well and the lighting/coloring is excellent, GREAT SIG...
    =====>Check out my sigs!<=====

You made more sigs!! Yayy!!

I love the first one! I really dont know the story-line to that amine but it looks really good (kinda makes me want to watch it). I like the shiny effect on the gun...it makes it stand out

Roberto Carlos' sig is cute. I like the swirls you got going on there!

And wow!! Tifa's sig is amazing!! The quote in the sig is the best and i love the text you used for that. The color is amazing..ahh!! The whole sig is amazing!! I love it!

Keep it up, XandrewX!

Sig was made XandrewX, of course

Chocobo Lovers Club!!
    Proud Member ...all hail Goldenboko!
    Would you like to play? Paste this into your sig with a link to your favorite Playin' and Support the Playin' threads.

Hmm..it's been ages since I psoted my sigs huh...anyway for the comments guys..really appreciate it..Anyway here are some new ones..By the way thanks again for the comments Chocobo_head*,Owen,TiMsTeR_Of_hEaVeN and Polaris..

Er..black coloured spiderman?...

Sabaku No Gaara of Naruto Anime

I did this yesterday...trying some smudging which I think failed with the looks of it..

Well here's it...three of them.Well uhh...thanks for commenting my last set of sigs and thanks in advance for others who are commenting..thank you.Any comments or criticism is welcomed.

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

Blog Entries

First and last are the best! The smudgin doesn't do miracles in GIMP lol I tried also before! But they look great! Great job!

They are all very good. I like the last one very nice just the text maybe needs fixing. But meh, what do I know. Lovely sigs, keep it up, glad you didn't stop.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

New sigs!!

I really like the spiderman one! I think that the lightning and the coloring of spiderman's costume just go together nicely and I love it!

Gaara! Anything with Naurto in it is just amazing! But I liked this because I know Gaara's power is with sand and you made the sig like...well I dont know how to say this correctly but you made the sig have like a sand-like background. I dont know what I am saying...hopefully you know what I mean

I think that your reflection/smudge spiderman one is good! The only thing I would suggest is maybe like darker text because it was hard to read but other than that I think that it was really good!

Keep it up!!

Sig was made XandrewX, of course

Chocobo Lovers Club!!
    Proud Member ...all hail Goldenboko!
    Would you like to play? Paste this into your sig with a link to your favorite Playin' and Support the Playin' threads.

Ohmahhgoodness.

Um, isn't the first one Venom? xD Well anyways, I like that one. The colors are nice together and everything blends together nicely. The font is a bit iffy, but fonts are always iffy, haha.

The second one is also nice, but this time the text is actually kind of hard to read.

The third one, it's nice, but I don't like it so much as the others. I don't know, I think it's that the two don't blend together, but maybe thats just how the image was when you first started working with it??
    wheee!

:hello: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HELLO KITTY SMILEY :hello:

Really nice. I like the Venom one, best of the batch.

It's great how you vary sizes a lot. You rarely see signatures which are as tall as they are wide. Naruto one is kind of boring, doesn't do justice to the awesome anime.

Anyway your a talent, keep it up.

I like the garra one i havent seen that render before. And im a huge venom fan so any sig with venom in it i love
    My thread http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=91051
    -3 time sigmaker challenge Winner

Too tall. Maximum signature height is 250px. Please read the Signature rules and feel free to PM a mod/admin if you do not understand them. -Rantzien

Well...it's been awhile again since I posted some sigs..there's a much personal matters lately and I just can't shoulder it all alone..anyway..Here are some sigs...I want to that is..I wanted to thank Owen if it's not for him there won't be this thread..and there won't be these sigs I've made.He help me in finding GiMP(yeah it sounds noob)but I am noob..he helped me in everything and...I just want to say is..Thank you Owen and you guys that have commented on my sigs..You all and your comments are really kind to my low standard sigs..Thank you very much.

My RP character in the [RP]Naruto:Chronicles Of Ressurection.Maybe you can recognise who is this..give it a try.

A yojimbo sig that is aimlessly made...Enjoy.

Optimus Prime.My favourite autobot..C&C is very welcomed.

Well uh..this is it..another 3 sigs..maybe I'll made some more..maybe I can't..anyway please do comment guys..I'd really appreaciate it.Again thanks to you guys who've commented on my past sigs and thanks in advance to those of you who're commenting..

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

Blog Entries

I like them! Well the first one is a bit blury it lacks colour and contrast... depth (omg I sound so technical and I shoulnd't :rolleyes2) The Yojimbo looks cool and the last one... well I like the text... bg it's not special but the best of that sig is the text!

I looveeee the Yojimbo one! The effects on the side are awesome, and I like how you placed your font. I think out of the three it's the best. As for the Naruto one, I like how the background and the render just "go" together, and the background effects are pretty neat. The last one is my least favorite of the three, but that doesn't mean it's bad!! it's just that the other two are better, in terms of style and probably color. As Polaris said, the background isn't so special, but yeah, the text is pretty awesome.
    wheee!

:hello: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HELLO KITTY SMILEY :hello:

Who was the origonal Naruto character and how did you manage to edit it so well?

Great job with the sigs! but just a question was optimus prime deliberately meant to be blurred? other than that the effects and the style is excellent

i really like the yojimbo and optimus prime sigs really nice and i only have one minor comment about them...

on the yojimbo one "yojimbo" is misspelled... kinda screws it up... and didn't really like the font either, although the font for your name is awesome !

just keep up the good work
    =====>Check out my sigs!<=====