Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: XandrewX signature

I like the Roxas one, it's really good! Everything goes so nicely together in that picture.

But I reallly loove the Sora/Riku one! It's cool how they both have their seperate sides, with their seperate colors, and it's still nicely put together.

The last one is okay, yeah, the text is a bit hard to read, but that's all right. The background's nice, but I have to say, all in all, that Sora/Riku one is really good!!
    wheee!

:hello: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HELLO KITTY SMILEY :hello:

0_0...Oh my

They are friggen awesome!! I am absolutely in love with the Sora/Riku one!! And I love that quote you used for the first one..I think it went really well with it. I really think that you are getting better and better at this XandrewX!! The last one is good too...the quote made me laugh and I actually used it on my sister...she looked at me strangely then laughed as well. I am waiting for your next few. You are getting really good at this

Sig was made XandrewX, of course

Chocobo Lovers Club!!
    Proud Member ...all hail Goldenboko!
    Would you like to play? Paste this into your sig with a link to your favorite Playin' and Support the Playin' threads.

Thanks Owen,Inno,Chocobo_Head* your comments are really kind to me...thanks for commenting anyway...and...here's another few...

This...is a sig...

Another sig...Dawn and Dusk...

Itachi...and His sharingan eyes...not Mangkeyou Sharingan though...

That's is for now...Happy commenting...

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

The Itachi one is very cool looking. The other two are great as well, you improved on blending alot.
    I <3 you Polaris
    ~Antratica forum~ You know you want to join =p

*jumps up*

"in my dreams i'll always see you so above the skyy....in my heart there'll always be a place for you, for all my liii-ffee" I love that song it was my graduation song! I like the coloring for that one...i thought it was pretty!! I like your Dawn and Dusk one too...I like the bright-ness in the right-hand side of it. And i love Naurto!! You did that one really well too!! I like the way that one is set up

You are so0 good at this!!, keep up the good work!!

Chocobo Lovers Club!!
    Would you like to play? Paste this into your sig with a link to your favorite Playin' and Support the Playin' threads.

I like the Itachi one, too. I also really like the first one, it's nicely blended. The second one, though, I'm not sure of. There's just something that seems out of place. Maybe it's the lens flare (or whatever it's called) on the upper-right? It's probably just me, though. But the first and third ones are great! Great job!
    wheee!

Thanks for the comments Owen,Chocob_head* and Inno you guys are the only one commenting on it and I really appreciate it...Here's another few...hope you all enjoy commenting on it..

A sig with quote that I wanted to say it to someone that's special to me

A sig of Baby Luigi

A Rikku sig...base on celebrating Bon Ondori or Bon Odori depends on how you pronounce it.I'm not sure...But please enjoy it.

Well here's it...another 3 sig's I've made so far...feel free to comment on it...counting on you all...thanks in advance.

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

I like the second one very much, so cute!. The fist have good blending and the third looks cool too. Just try to make your text more visible from now on.
    Nice job.
    I <3 you Polaris

I love the first and second one! (Then again, I always love Baby Luigi.)

The first one's great. The render, background, and font all go together nicely.

The second one's adorable!! Baby Luigi stands out just enough, but is still sort of blended in with the background. If that made any sense.

Buttt that's not the case in the Rikku sig. In my opinion, anyways. I think the pictures of Rikku stand out a bit tooo much from the background. The picture of Rikku on the left just doesn't match the other colors in the sig.

That's just my opinion anyways But keep going! Don't quit, I'll hunt you down if you do. xD
    wheee!

Yeah...you're right..it stand out too much in the Rikku sig...And the Baby Luigi...I'm not sure but the face is cute so maybe I didn't blend it or maybe I dunno...but thanks for the comments guys..

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

AWWW!!! I agree all the way with innocentenshi7 with the Baby Luigi!!! I am in love with it!! All you need was that little snake thing-y...I forgot it's name...but it was green and Luigi was like best friends with it (not Mario, of course) and it is funny because everyday going to school i see two people and i always point them out saying "Look its Mario and Luigi"...well i like the 2nd one

The 1st one is super-duper cool!! i just like the mix of colors and it goes really well...kinda hard to read the writing on it but overall it is good

The Rikku one is cute, I think. The pic of her on the right matches perfectly with the backgorund but the one on the left...did really look like her to me from the first glance...i giggled to myself and said "that girl has a green eye lens" but then it was like "Ohh...Rikku". But I liked it...wasnt crazy about it...but you did a good job.

Keep them coming XandrewX!!

Chocobo Lovers Club!!

Thanks Chocobo_head* for the long comments I'm really glad seeing you guys comment on my sigs...thanks

A sig I made for the competition of EoFF Top Artist Winner,But then it looks to have been canceled.So I decided to put it here for comments.

I accidentally save this sig as a low quality,so it's kinda blur.

A Tifa sig,meant for the one I cared about.

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

Blog Entries

I really love the last one

Well done

The first one is very well done, Andrew, so is the last one.
    I'll see with Tan what we can do about the comp, don't worry, dude.
    I <3 you Polaris

Wow...I like them all, really

The first one is very impressive and I would have entered the contest so I could have that (of course...if they meant "best drawn stick figures" when they are doing that contest)

the 2nd one is cool to look at...I dont think it is bad quality. It is sorta blurry but i could still make it out. I like it, anyways

I really really really like the last one. Even though I am not a Tifa fan *hides from Tifa-fanatics*, I still really like that one and the person who you made it for is really lucky to get a cool sig like that...and I like that quote you have in there...it is veryy pretty

Continue with the good work XandrewX!!

Chocobo Lovers Club!!