Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 378910111213

Thread: XandrewX signature

I love the first one of Sora and Kairi, it's sooo cute! The paper clip on it seems a little off, however. Like, it's kind of weird how it fades off, or something.

The second one is lovely! I love the rain animation, which reminds me, I have to learn to do that ... xD

And the third one - did you smudge on it? I don't know if 'smudge' is the word in GIMP, but same difference ... if so, you did a good job, if you didn't, it's still cool!! I prefer the first 'version' though.
    wheee!

:hello: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HELLO KITTY SMILEY :hello:

The rainy one is fabulous =) Loved the animation

Howdie XandrewX

It has been a longgg time since I was able to come on and I see that you made a lot new sigs. Let me just say that I am in love with them all!!

I almost died over the Optimus Prime one. He is my favorite transformer ever!! (seriously...my friends call me Optimus Jackie...it's pretty funny) So that is gonna be one of my all-time favorites now

That guy in the sig before Optimus Prime is Sasuke's brother (recognized by the Sharingan eyes) but I loved the sig! Good editing on that one.

We are on a Naruto roll here...the sig with Kisame is ah-mazing. I love the underwater effect, it is really fitting since he did was from the water tribe. Very nice thinking on that one!

The Piano one...it is just so pretty (sorry for the lack of adjectives, brain not functioning today) anyways, I love the piano in general and that quote really is very nice...good pick!

The Paper Clip sig with Sora and Kairi is so0o cute!! I love that effect. It looks so real!! But the one thing I noticed is that Kairi's hand looks so old. I dont know if it is just me but it looks like the hands of a thirty year old...not a sixteen year old. I found that a little funny. Anyways, I like it but the background looks a little sketchy- like incomplete you know? But it is still good

The Vincent sig is nice. I like the smudge effect and Vincent is just cool...period

And now...we reach the mother of all sigs, which is the beautiful Naruto and Hinata. Oh-my-goodness. I think I stared at this for 10 minutes and I was still not sick of it. It is just ...ahhh...I love it so0o much!! It is my favorite couple and the rain effect...it is the greatest sig that I have ever seen. Love it!

Wow...that was pretty long but I had a lot of catching up to do. Well...please make more sigs!

Sig was made XandrewX, of course

Chocobo Lovers Club!!
    Proud Member ...all hail Goldenboko!
    Would you like to play? Paste this into your sig with a link to your favorite Playin' and Support the Playin' threads.

I don't really like the Sora/Kairi sig... the black bg clashes ALOT with the bright render, the paperclip seems out of place and the text needs improvement... sry but we all know you can do better... the render however is awesome...

the rain effect is really good, some of your best work... great sig

I really like the brushing/smudging and effects in both Vincent sigs, although they're a bit big and also the text is a bit too boring but the effects are the best in my opinion after the rainy one of course...
    =====>Check out my sigs!<=====

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You have improved greatly! I'm looking forward to seeing more of your stuff.

Thanks for the comments guys..that's quite some people commenting..really thank you.And it's been awhile since I saw you Chocobo_head* where've you been I wonder..anyway back to the topic the Vincent sig yeah I smudge it.And for the paper clip one..I didn't intend to blend it into the bg just intend to act like a blank blackpaper that's all.Thanks for the comments everyone.Thank you.Well here are the recent sets of sig.

Fate Stay Night.

Cesc Fabregas the recently in-form starlet from Arsenal.Well I'm an Arsenal fans so..I guess this make sense right?Ok maybe it exceeded the limit size..maybe it doesn't.

FF13 Lightning.The colours are Saturated.Comments?

Well that's all for the this time's set.Please comment on it guys I'll appreciate it.Thank you in advance.And also to whom that had commented.Thanks.

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

Blog Entries

U need more colour work... appart from that looks simple and cool

Very sweet. I like the first more than the other two, very nice, soft colors and nice colors. I really like it and it deserves to win second place at the SC. ^^

NF
    Current goal: learning drawing
    Next goal: SQL coding

yes, these are indeed very nice. I really like the Lightning one, and the SC one is brilliant.

Cheers to Polaris for the set!

Final Fantasy's completed: I, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X

Hi again!

I really like the first sig. I really dont know the anime but the whole sig in general is really good...good job on that!

Soccer/football player right? Well I like the sig but I would have preferred if it was Fabio Cannavaro or Alessandro Del Piero (sorry...Italian fan lol) But other than that...I like the sig..I like how you put the crowd around him.

I like the Lightning one...I dont know if it is just me because I am not wearing my glasses right now but did you just saturate the background?..if you did, I think it looks awesome (P.S-> even with my glasses on I cant see...but the sig still looks pretty good!)

Oh, I havent been anywhere interesting...just around

Sig was made XandrewX, of course

Chocobo Lovers Club!!
    Proud Member ...all hail Goldenboko!
    Would you like to play? Paste this into your sig with a link to your favorite Playin' and Support the Playin' threads.

It seems like ages since I've done this...Thanks guys for the comments..although it's abit late..hahaha sorry and thanks by the way.This set of sigs though..I did it a few months ago and I didn't post it until now...I've not make a sig in like..almost 6 months..Well anyway here is it and please do comment guys..and last but not least enjoy

Well yeah..the same image with different style..And yeah..nothing special if that you're thinking.Anyway this is about a movie 'The Secret that Cannot Be Told'.To me it's really nice.

Cloud of the FF-7 I guess everyone knows is him.xD I made this for the sig competition before the theme was changed into Christmas..It was never been used so..yeah I decided to put it here.

Following the game Persona 3

Well that's it..all 3 sigs..I've done 0 lately.Anyway Chocobo_head* I'm a fan of Del Piero too haha..Oh and guys..please do criticise and comment..Thanks in advance.

想要對妳說的 不敢說的愛

Blog Entries

Hm I see you have been using some tools like "Pick", however I can also see you left the colour techniques behind! Which would be everything you need to make those sigs awsome. Beside if you'd add a contrast on the last one even though we'd see it was a past of two images it's desguise it better

Good luck for your next ones! Even though these are very simple I really enjoy them

Hmmm, been ages since I came here. Meh, busy life. Anyway, I think that the first one is really nice, there's something weird coming out of it, like some really hidden emotions. I like it.
    The third is nice too, the words are very well placed and very well framed in my opinion. I don't agree with you for neglacting sigs this long, don't give up, keep pushing forward.
    Good luck, I hope to see more sigs soon.
    Current goal: learning drawing
    Next goal: SQL coding

i really like the last one... it's very well done and has a really nice style and feeling...

the others are simple but stylish... although i think that you are capable of making much more incredible stuff...

but the last one is great!
    =====>Check out my sigs!<=====