Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ani1 from swindon

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Manchester mate.
    Same here. Oh, and welcome to EoFF.
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Swindon is a terrible place for all, let alone this 13yr old. However, now I'm in Wales I now have a excuse for NEVER going there.

It's his choice at the end of the day.
    Not really, he needs his parents permission. I certainly wouldn't go meet a person on the internet that young without my Mum knowing. Even if nothing happens, its still disrespecting.

Kid, be mature.
    ppl don't get me wrong im just bored and wanna meet new peopole i would'nt exacly go and meet some1 who i never spoke to before if i don't know anithing about them

Which FF Character Are You?

The image “http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...pen.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Ciddieless since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth the dark angel View Post
    hi is ani1 from swindon? cause this town is boring and it would be cool to meet somew1 from the region
    You think Swindon is boring? You've never been to Monaghan, have you my friend?
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

Quote Originally Posted by Odais Gaelach View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sephiroth the dark angel View Post
    hi is ani1 from swindon? cause this town is boring and it would be cool to meet somew1 from the region
    You think Swindon is boring? You've never been to Monaghan, have you my friend?
    nope but i don't think it must be much worse

Which FF Character Are You?

The image “http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...pen.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.